Anndi's Luggage: I wonder..
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I wonder..

Labels:

Comments on "I wonder.."

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (9:52 AM) : 

...about what?

;)

I know. I wonder quite often myself.

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (9:52 AM) : 

me too :)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:13 AM) : 

dang... blogger published without my picture...

r.e.h.: about a lot of things... SMOOCH

Leighann: OMG! we're WonderTwins! *giggle*

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:46 PM) : 

Travis: That's exactly what I said! (I'll tell all y'all later what it is...)

 

Blogger Jay said ... (2:50 PM) : 

Looks comfortable. ;-)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:54 PM) : 

Jay: Maybe for you... but what about us girls? :)

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (3:13 PM) : 

The ass crack part looks a bit uncomfortable, but outside of that I could hang...I mean rest.

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (4:59 PM) : 

A place for everything...

 

Blogger Karen said ... (5:53 PM) : 

That is funny! I don't know why I have never wandered over to your blog before since we read a lot of the same ones...but I will be stopping back!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (6:16 PM) : 

Looks like an artist's rendition as opposed to a 'life mask' *giggling*

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:47 PM) : 

What the...?

:looks closer:

Oh my gosh...ANNDI!

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (10:43 PM) : 

I think it's a butt face. Hey I thought of you today. Not to rub it in but it was 85 toady. Wearing shorts and a tank top. Everything was IN COLOR. I was hoping you were getting some green and sun :)

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (7:31 AM) : 

a memory seat? :)

 

Blogger Gene Bach said ... (11:29 AM) : 

Well now, ther's an interesting picture! LOL!!!

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (12:24 PM) : 

I'd like to see the one for a female....

 

Blogger RW said ... (3:55 PM) : 

Hahahaha that is some craftsMANship! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:50 PM) : 

haaaaaaaaaaa great pic!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:36 AM) : 

the ah.... two like indentations, seem skewed a tad to the right...

and why is that?

 

Blogger The Mountain Cat said ... (2:53 PM) : 

WTF???
Anndi, you are being requested on my blog. Please come solve the puzzle.

 

Blogger Ed & Jeanne said ... (5:01 PM) : 

I don't think Lance Armstrong will be purchasing this...

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (8:51 PM) : 

I want one for my living room.
Not.

 

Blogger Slyde said ... (8:49 AM) : 

that seat looks very... comfortable to me...

 

Blogger Real Live Lesbian said ... (12:14 PM) : 

The weenie indentation is a tad smallish! ;)

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (6:21 AM) : 

NOW I see!

That pic wasn't there when I first came here to comment...

...that's hilarious!

 

post a comment