Anndi's Luggage: it's raining...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

it's raining...

but in 3 more sleeps I get to see my honey... squeeeeeeee!





That's enough to make the sun shine babies!


Photobucket Now I have to start packing some shoes... ;)




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "it's raining..."

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (8:24 AM) : 

You are like a ray of sunshine sometimes aren't you :)

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (8:36 AM) : 

Picking the right shoes is soooo difficult, but very, very important.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:36 AM) : 

THUMP

 

Blogger mauniejames3 said ... (9:50 AM) : 

It's raining here too..at least you have something sunny to look for tomorrow...have fun...

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10:05 AM) : 

SQUEEEEEEEEEE

and

Purrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Lu: That's me.. and I fart sparkles too!

Songbird: My problem is when to stop packing...

Travis: I sure hope so... ;)

Maunie: Let's see.. um.. bake a cake that you can only eat tomorrow.. that could work.
Thanks, I will!

Turnbaby: *giggle*

Leighann: Damn straight!... and boots, and sandals.. ;p

 

Blogger Doc said ... (12:38 PM) : 

You ladies and your shoes...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:04 PM) : 

Doc: Some men I know really appreciate the shoe; the way a woman's ankle looks in heels, what it does to her posture and calves,... ask Travis, he'll tell you!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2:15 PM) : 

I can tell Doc too... just wish that picture enlarged...

So many ... so beautiful...so...rut-ro THUMP

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:10 PM) : 

Bond: I referred Doc to Travis who was already lying in a heap in the corner... um, did you hurt your head?

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (5:20 PM) : 

Not too badly...just his little bump.but holding this pair of peep-toe, ankle-straps with 4" heels seems to be helping....

 

Blogger Ginormous Boobs said ... (5:29 PM) : 

Yeah for 3 more sleeps!

 

Blogger The Mountain Cat said ... (5:30 PM) : 

Shoe, shoe! go away. Shoe! LOL

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (7:52 PM) : 

Uhhh...Anndi....since I know it might take you a while to pack your luscious shoes, just wanted to say have a nice weekend in case you don't have time to tear yourself away from the shoe packing and come back to the blogworld for one more goodbye to your waiting audience and with this completely illegal sentence I say "have a wonderful time with your honey" and pray for rainy snuggly nights under the covers and movies and high heel occasions and lots of wonderful smooches and well...you know....and I think I'm done now.

I always take an extra bag just for shoes.
Sigh.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:09 PM) : 

THUMP

Stop it!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:18 PM) : 

Bond: I'm going to have to tell Turnbaby you took those...

GB: YAY!!

Mt Cat: you're silly...

Mims: Thank you my dear friend... *sigh*

Travis: *giggle* What? Did I forget to mention how it perks a woman's assets up and causes her to sashay? *giggle* SMOOCH

Need a bag of frozen peas for your head? *gigglesnort*

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:18 PM) : 

SQUEE!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 PM) : 

woooooooooooo hooooooooooo
honey seein cant be a bad thing!
sweet

I suspect no shoes will be required!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1:54 AM) : 

OK! I give up dangit.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

Happy now? There's your hat trick.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:20 AM) : 

Dana: SQUEEEE!!!!!

Sage: not required.. but they can enhance things ;)

Travis: And I didn't even have to speak French! SMOOCH

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (1:57 PM) : 

Just for the record, I only own ONE pair of heels and they've never left my bedroom! *grin*

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:28 PM) : 

Leighann: I know all about that kind of shoe... *wink*

 

post a comment