Anndi's Luggage: well...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, April 17, 2008

well...

I've got nothing.


Guess I lost my signal... maybe I need a "converter" or a "magic box" or something.

I'll be back when I find my funny bone again, or when I actually think this is worth a hoot.

Oh.. and if anyone knows how to completely overhaul this place, give me a shout.

Bye,

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels:

Comments on "well..."

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (7:48 AM) : 

Well...you could have gotten nekkid for us....

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (8:16 AM) : 

You are just in a "mood", which hopefully will pass quickly...

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:18 AM) : 

Did you check under the sofa?

 

Blogger Dana said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Seems to be something in the air Anndi! You'll get it back though ... I know you will ...

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (10:15 AM) : 

I hear ya, Anndi, I hear ya. I feel your pain.

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (10:15 AM) : 

Well "nothing" happens. Isn't it funny that nothing can happen but if nothing happened then ins't it something just because it happened?

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (12:56 PM) : 

I hope you get your groove back soon!

 

Blogger Dianne said ... (3:08 PM) : 

just let it slide!

personally I wish I could just digitize myself, perhaps that would help. lately I've been traveling through the day feeling as if I'm under water.

 

Blogger DrillerAA said ... (3:21 PM) : 

I was where you are a couple of weeks ago. It will pass.
The "Nap Warden" does blog design cheap and from what I've seen, she does good work. She posts on Thursday Thirteen if you want to look her up.

 

Blogger DrillerAA said ... (3:28 PM) : 

Here ya go...
http://www.napwarden.blogspot.com
She does a good job of blog design.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (4:36 PM) : 

You don't have to have "funny" all the time. Just be you.
We love YOU.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:47 PM) : 

Fabby: NOW you tell me....

Buff: hope so too... *hugs*

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:50 PM) : 

Travis: Yup, found nothing but dustbunnies... and a gumball. I probably shouldn't taste it huh?

Dana: Maybe I need to open up all the windows and do some spring cleaning. *smoochies*

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:52 PM) : 

Songbird: Thanks my friend.

lu': You do realize I pink puffy heart you right? *hug*

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:53 PM) : 

Leighann: I sure hope so babe... *smooch*

Dianne: Day, evening, night... all under water. Yup!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:54 PM) : 

drilleraa: Thanks for the encouragement and for stopping by. I'll take a look!

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (5:28 PM) : 

Anndi you need to back up off my Lu! I'll fist fight you for her if I have to!

 

Blogger Slyde said ... (5:44 PM) : 

what r u looking to overhaul? i think this site is aces!

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (6:43 PM) : 

That's a lot of support for nothing. When you've got it (and lady, you'll never lose it) just...imagine!

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (8:39 PM) : 

Hey! How am I supposed to get by without you? You know that can't happen! ;)

Seriously - hope you do find the inspiration again real soon!

 

Blogger RW said ... (11:00 PM) : 

My funny bone has been AWOL for awhile! Hang in there babe! ;D

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9:06 AM) : 

Smooch

 

Blogger Angell said ... (10:02 AM) : 

I hear ya darling. That's why there havent' been too many posts on my blog. Email me if you need - we can get through this together if you want.

If not, SMOOCHES.

*pulls out woobie, pillow, tv and dvd player, and iPod*

I'll wait.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:09 AM) : 

LOL..I can overhaul it in 5 seconds by deleting all the thing stored in photobucket! LOL

We all go through lulls...

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (2:23 PM) : 

I never, you're just, I'm so, well you know :)

Leighann if the me you gals heart was based on size and not my vibe, trust me we'd have enough to go around.

 

Blogger The Mountain Cat said ... (4:14 PM) : 

So you think you are strong because you can survive the soft cushions. Well, we shall see. Biggles! Put her in the Comfy Chair!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:23 PM) : 

Leighann: how bout jell-o wrestling?

slyde: I think I'm tired of the busyness of it... and it really does look like a peptobismol bottle blew up...

Bud: Thanks sweetie... SMOOCH

r.e.h.: I'll visit babe! Promise! Maybe something stupid will happen in front of me and I'll be inspired ;)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:28 PM) : 

Roger: Maybe they ran off together? HUGS

Turnbaby: thanks

Angell: I may just do that.. and then we can plan a weekend together!

Bond: Doubt this is a lull.. is felt more like a sucker punch.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:30 PM) : 

lu': see?? we'll fight for you! SMOOCH

Mt Cat: Put me on the rack! LOL SMOOCH SMOOCH SMOOCH

 

Blogger none said ... (8:44 PM) : 

Sorry to hear about the blockage.

Hope the funk clears soon :)

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (9:45 PM) : 

And in J.E.L.L.O. no less. I feel so special :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:18 AM) : 

I believe that you'll find your Muse just around the next corner.

 

Blogger mauniejames3 said ... (9:22 AM) : 

how funny is this and how jealous am I? laughing.......you write nothing and get thirty odd responses....that's so great....I pour my little heart out and nothing! laughing again......I think your great and you will shake it off soon...good luck

 

post a comment