Anndi's Luggage: Mo's Manic Monday - Bud
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, April 14, 2008

Mo's Manic Monday - Bud



Bud.... hmmmm...

Okay, so I decided to close my eyes and see where this word would lead me.

Oddly enough, as much as I'd love for spring to finally get it's sh*t in gear (yes, I used an asterisk because I have no intention of calling Mother Nature out again and ending up with a snowstorm), what came to mind was not this:





And despite how much time I spent chatting yesterday, I also didn't come up with this either:



So, what popped into my head?

'Nip it in the Bud'... also known as: deal with a problem while it's small before it has the opportunity to grow into something serious.

Not an easy thing to do... but it sure does save a lot of aggravation and heartache. I think it's one of those wise sayings (even though apparently Barney Fife kept saying it.. and he was just plain old silly) like : 'never go to bed angry'.

This is really more about not letting feelings of hurt and anger sit there thinking they'll magically disappear... they won't.. unless you stop caring of course.

So folks, if you have any, tie up your loose ends... or you might end up tripping on them like Jack Tripper and end up in some poor woman's cleavage... hmmmmmmmm... wait... that's a bad thing, right? ;)

Join in the fun and say hey to Mo over at It's a Blog Eat Blog World... mkay?

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Mo's Manic Monday - Bud"

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (2:11 PM) : 

That was a beautiful tree she pictured. The scenery around my neck of the woods was so colorful yesterday on our drive.

 

Blogger Doc said ... (3:41 PM) : 

Maybe thats why Barney kept his bullet in his pocket.

 

Blogger Burfica said ... (5:14 PM) : 

That is a good suggestion. I try to make sure things are settled up right away, I hate leaving things hanging.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (5:48 PM) : 

Don Knotts always used to make me laugh.

Happy MM!

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (5:58 PM) : 

You're right.

I'm sorry I posted those naked pictures of you on the internet.

Wow...I DO feel better!

 

Blogger Ed & Jeanne said ... (6:08 PM) : 

Remember, the brain can only have a positive view or a negative view at any one time...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:14 PM) : 

lu': think you can send some of that my way?

Doc: then why did his gun keep going off?

Burfica: Sometimes we need a bit of distance, but the trick seems to be not losing the connection.

Travis: me too.. I love silly! Happy MM.

Mr Fab: guess this means I have to call of PETA?

Ve: you're a wise one aren't you! :) The quicker we get past the negative, the better. SMOOCH

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (9:25 PM) : 

I did nip it in the bud via Don Knotts too, but just a bit differently. Excellent. Have a great MM. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:43 PM) : 

Great advice, once we become old enough to understand it, haha. The 'never go to bed angry' and the 'nip it in the bud' both.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 PM) : 

Whoof!! Great post. Unique. Happy Manic Monday.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 PM) : 

Lots of buds here today! Hope you had a great Manic Monday.

 

Blogger none said ... (10:07 PM) : 

Terrific advice. I've been trying to do more of that lately.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:38 PM) : 

Barney - Andy never let him put a bullet in the gun...hehehehe

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (6:21 AM) : 

Let me get with the big guy and see what I can do.

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (7:19 AM) : 

Maybe Spring is actually coming to the North....

 

Blogger Mo and The Purries said ... (4:48 PM) : 

Great buds!
Thanks for being my bud,
mo

 

Blogger Slyde said ... (4:57 PM) : 

you had me at "poor woman's cleavage".....

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (4:58 PM) : 

I've never smoked pot a day in my life but that's what popped into my head when I saw "bud".

Hmmm

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (9:59 PM) : 

I always laughed when Barney said that. Still do!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:22 AM) : 

Sandee: He's great isn't he?

Alice: even age doesn't guarantee that we learn that lesson.. hehe

Reba: thanks for visiting!

CWM: buds are a good thing! Thanks!

hammer: me too... me too! Glad to see you back!

Bond: it found it's way in there.. caused he had a few misfires.

lu': wooooooooooooo!

Buff: maybe...

Mo: thanks for the game! SMOOCH

Slyde: *giggle* of course!

Leighann: how peculiar ;p

Mimi: we all need good stuff to make us smile! *hugs*

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (6:35 PM) : 

Bud? That's all you think of?

Oh well. You're still the best...

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (12:04 AM) : 

Please don't ever use Barney Fife and a woman's cleavage in the same post again.

Oh the humanity!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:49 PM) : 

That's the problem with the world: We need more Barney Fifes.

 

post a comment