Anndi's Luggage: And the SURPRISE goes to...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, April 25, 2008

And the SURPRISE goes to...

I'm telling you, this was a hard choice. Now I understand the agony that Doc must go through trying to pick a winner worthy of his peach (that sounds wrong doesn't it...)

I was having a rough week and I REALLY needed a good laugh (today will also be a zoo but hopefully not quite as much... oh no, I've just tempted the "Fates"... crap-in-a-hat!). And all y'all kindly delivered!

There are some seriously sick and twisted gifted and funny folks out there and I'm glad you were around to cheer me up.

I snorted Pepsi up my nose (Thanks a million Roger!), I let out a loud HA! (and caused the clerk who has a desk near my office to poke her head in to see if I was ok - Lu'... that was your doing) and I ended up smiling for a good part of my day and evening (which also had to do with my HABS winning last night- phew!) because of everyone of you (even you Sage just cause you're you) ... but I had to pick one:

The honours go to Coopernicus for a caption that I could actually hear in my head being spoken by a very proper Englishman on the BBC (or someone from Monty Python) which GREATLY enhances the experience:

"Direct from the West Hamptonshire University Team Charades Finals, this year's third place winner The Belton-Hatchley Family with their configuration of Bridge Over Troubled Water."

So, as I said, the winner gets a SURPRISE! and this...





Now for the surprise part... if you want it (and are willing to reveal your identity to moi), I have a little gift for Coop. But it has to be sent via snail mail, so to receive part deux of your prize (it's smaller than a breadbox but bigger than a lady bug) e-mail me your coordinates my friend and I'll head to the post office this weekend!

I greatly enjoyed this and I know I'll do it again (it's as good as having a guest poster!)

I'm one week away from being with my honey *sigh* and this song made me frolic around the house as I was getting ready this morning and sets the tone for today's mood... enjoy and dance! Go on... it can't be worse that the neo paleolithic dance troup (that was VERY funny Travis!).




Have a great Friday babies!


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "And the SURPRISE goes to..."

 

Blogger Dana said ... (7:41 AM) : 

I know mine was a feeble attempt, but I hope it at least got a *giggle*!

CONGRATULATIONS to Coopernicus! That was hilarious!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:49 AM) : 

Dana: yup, it got a giggle... thank you for making yesterday a better day!

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (7:50 AM) : 

Congratulations Coopernicus. I got a HA! I'm happy with that. I can picture you frolicking sweet thing. Have a GREAT Friday, that's what they are for :)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:59 AM) : 

Lu': E-mail me your snail mail too cause the last ones really gave me quite the gigglefit!...

 

Blogger mauniejames3 said ... (8:23 AM) : 

I'm glad for the winner...not so happy for me...sob sob...but frolic
why are you using frolic? Seems like part of my comment stuck in you head (smiles)...have a lovely week end


maunie

 

Blogger Real Live Lesbian said ... (8:41 AM) : 

I hate that I missed all the fun! Great comedians out there! Funny stuff!

That pic is priceless!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:22 AM) : 

Well now you've done it! That music induced a spontaneous Jive in the Trav & Pam abode this morning!

It's unusual for Pam to be out of bed at this hour...it's not even 6:30 in the A.M. yet! But to move in a vertical energetic and rhythmic fashion so early? Truly astounding.

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Good choice that was pretty dang funny!

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (10:27 AM) : 

Glad it got you some laughs! Those are always free from me to you...

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:45 AM) : 

Sorry I had nothing mildly amusing after losing the YMCA thing...umm did you just upload this to lifelogger last evening or was it previously uploaded. I still can not get anything to upload and they refuse to answer my emails...

 

Blogger Doc said ... (1:46 PM) : 

Congrats Coopernicus... See Anndi, giving away my peach ain't so easy... LOL!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 PM) : 

Thanx all...especially Anndi...I feel so...oh...you know...humbled.

I need to thank my Director, my Producer, my Agent, my Co-Stars, the script writer, the script girl, the gaffers, the CGI wizards, my therapist...

oh..wrong speech..sorry..

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (8:38 PM) : 

I love the collage. I think this might make a great feature. The caption was VERY funny.

 

Blogger RW said ... (8:44 AM) : 

That was funny, good one from Coopernicus!

 

post a comment