Anndi's Luggage: Smooches are GOOD!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Smooches are GOOD!

I'd like to thank Mt Cat for leaving a lovely little present for me this morning... and all I had to do was enjoy playing with his post on Friday (yes people, his post, get your minds out the gutter... sheesh!). He asked us to come up with retirement community names and my fellow players and I really had fun with this. Some mighty funny and cool people hang out with the "Us People" over there!



So far I got my hands on his peaches (when he subbed for a vacationing Doc and hosted the Tuesday Word Challenge) and now I get a SMOOCH! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Last week I got to play the first ever Hall of Fame edition of the Tuesday Word Challenge... it was craziness I tell you.. like Midnight Madness sales at Spatula City! ;)



Do yourselves a favour and go play with Doc and Mt Cat (out of the gutter.. good grief).

Their years of friendship really do show when you spend enough time there, especially the comment section. I don't know why some folks don't realize that some of the most interesting stuff on a blog happens in the comment section, it's like a clubhouse really...

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Smooches are GOOD!"

 

Blogger Dana said ... (10:27 AM) : 

... a club house for the cool kids! *wink*

CONGRATULATIONS on the Mt. Cat smooch ... I think??

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (6:11 PM) : 

hee hee my mind went directly to the gutter. The phrasing was perfect. And then when you got a hold of his peaches, my first thought was don't squeeze too tightly. Chance are pretty good if your out for a walk and look into the gutter, if you see a mind, it's mine :) Congratulations, you deserve the big sloppy wet one. The Hall of Fame was a blast wasn't it. I got so little done at work that day.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:23 PM) : 

Dana: yes ma'am! Should we come up with a secret handshake? A song?

Peaches and kisses from the Mt Cat YUM!

lu': hehehe... I have so much fun with all y'all!

 

Blogger Dianne said ... (8:29 PM) : 

I love reading the comments. That's how I met most of the wonderful folks here on the Internets.

Congrats on your kiss!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 PM) : 

Congrats on winning such a sought after award. I'm a newbie to Doc and Mt Cat's Blog and cos I'm all the way over the other side of the world I tend to be at the back end of all of the fun that goes on but I love reading it and trying to fit into it somehow.
Now if only I could be awake 24/7
Hugs'N'Luv to a very humourous gal.
From Lesley

 

Blogger Doc said ... (5:28 AM) : 

Congrats Anndi!

We luv you girl!

 

Blogger Gledwood said ... (12:08 PM) : 

is that giant kissing mountain-cat what they call a "cougar"..??

 

Blogger Doc said ... (3:43 PM) : 

It is kinda scary looking isn't it gledwood ??

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:18 PM) : 

dianne: I pick new blogs to visit based on the comments. Thanks!

Lesley: Thanks darlin'! Welcome to the funny farm! They're a riot.. and it's really easy getting wrapped up with those two...
Hugs

Doc: Luv you too sugarpants!

gledwood: I'm so glad he changed his name back from Mellencamp.. wait, that's not what you meant, was it?

Doc: maybe just a tad...
luckily he flosses!

 

post a comment