Anndi's Luggage: girls wanna have fun
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, April 11, 2008

girls wanna have fun

Hey! Somebody finally gets my snarkiness for what it is (with the exception of my chosen recipient for this award) and actually gives me kudos for it... hehehe!


Recently, I've had the immense pleasure of interacting with this amazing, funny, hot chick... Leighann. She's a kindred spirit. You have to think fast with this one, but it's always a blast (and as tough as she can be... I know she's really a softie).


She saw fit this week to bestow upon yours truly this award:






Here's what she had to say about me:

"And last but not least, Anndi. She's a spicy little vixen who's going to get her ass beat as soon as her plane arrives great gal who gets my sense of humor and no matter how fast I dish shit out, she gives it right back to me. Oh yeah, she also participates in Half Nekkid Thursday! "


*giggle and blush*

I was honored to be in the company of the two awesome chicks she chose for this... the funny as hell and fellow smartass extraordinaire Lulita and the cooler than cool Dana and fantastic half nekkid Thursdayer (is that a word?). I seriously pink puffy heart these 3 women...



So.. thought I'd pass along the good juju to:


Turnbaby

She's a great blogger, a fantastic blogtalk radio host, a sultry participant of Half Nekkid Thursdays... but most of all, one of the best people to ever walk into my life (she gives kickass gropes and smooches by the way - real ones!) and I simply love her. I couldn't ask for a better friend (and no, I am not all misty eyed as I write this since I'm not a softie).


This is the kind of sound I associate with Turnbaby....







and babe, you ARE getting a Sunday Kind of Love, and it's about time! For both of us. SMOOCH!

At any given time, people may be overwhelmed with too much real life crap... and sometimes, we end up with blinders on because what's going on is just too damn intense. But true friends find their way back to one another, always.

Turnbaby has shown me a very important dimension of friendship... one that very few people possess. So many say they love their friends "warts and all and that they don't try to change them"... very few actually walk the walk. Turnbaby sashays and bounces (*giggle* and is that ever fun to watch) her way through that in the most sincere and delicious way. If I didn't love my honey so much I'd probably fall in love with her.


She knows I'm not a coddler. I get it from my Mom. It can be tough sometimes being my friend. If people don't take the time to really get to know me, they tend to misinterpret what I say. I possess very few filters. If you want an honest answer, I'll give it. She knows this and still hangs with me (ok, I know my gropes can be real good, but it can't be just because of that...*wink*)


It sucks (and not in the good way) that she's so far away from me... because there's nothing I'd love more than to spend time talking about anything and everything with her, sharing a cocktail ( I already know she'll take care of me if I need her) and drooling over righteous shoes. Of course, the world probably isn't ready for a ton of Turnbaby and Anndi together time *giggle*


I love you my dearest, sweetest friend... thank you.

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "girls wanna have fun"

 

Blogger Jay said ... (12:54 PM) : 

Let's see here. We've got Anndi, Leighann, Dana, Lulita and Turnbaby.

Man .. There's a whole lotta hotness going on there! ;-)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:58 PM) : 

Jay: I hang with the best of the best! SMOOCH!

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (1:14 PM) : 

xoxo

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:20 PM) : 

Leighann: Shouldn't there be 3 x's? *wink*

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (3:14 PM) : 

I figured you'd read between the lines! *pinch*

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:35 PM) : 

I'm cool? Cool! Isn't it awesome how many people our gray haired angel soul man brought together? :smooches:

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (8:53 PM) : 

What an awesome post. You guys look great together. Hurray for bestest friends!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:00 PM) : 

Leighann: hehehe!

Dana: you are precious.. and it's amazing. ::hugs::

Fabby: Hurray indeed! ::smooches::

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (9:07 PM) : 

she does seem to be a top class lady. As do you Anndi.

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (9:36 PM) : 

I'm trippin at you gals. Y'all rock. I'm not used to this, truely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 PM) : 

Excellent blogs all.
great choices!!

 

Blogger The Mountain Cat said ... (8:32 AM) : 

Anndi! Come on down you wona Lion Kiss!!!

 

Blogger Odat said ... (10:05 AM) : 

Sweet....congrats...
Peace

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10:35 AM) : 

Angelbaby I love you too and thank you so much. I'll admit I AM a softie and pretty damn teary eyed here. You are a wonderful friend and a big softie.

You are awesome--we've shared so much and I'm just elated to have you in my life.

Just get yourself South Angelbaby---we'll take care of the rest--the 'world' be damned;-)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:21 PM) : 

topchamp: she most definitely is.. and thanks!

lu': You rock babe.. really!

Sage: I know really amazing women!

Mt Cat: WOOOOOOOOO! Pucker up baby!

Odat: Thanks dear!

Turnbaby: South sounds good. You deserve it honey, nice to know I have a true blue friend.

 

post a comment