Anndi's Luggage: HNT - sweet promise
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, April 03, 2008

HNT - sweet promise


Following the pearls to the nape of the neck...

soft kisses...

bites...

pleading moans...

pleasure from pain...

bliss...


Treasure.




Don't forget to check out the HNT home...

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "HNT - sweet promise"

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (7:11 AM) : 

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (7:29 AM) : 

Mmmmmmmmm. Nice shot Anndi. HHNT and Cheers!!

 

Blogger Blissfully Wed said ... (7:54 AM) : 

OH, how I love the nape of the neck. That's such a sensual and lovely shot.

HHNT!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:05 AM) : 

Looking good!!
perfect place for nibbling

 

Blogger nate said ... (9:59 AM) : 

yum

2nd HNT and you're on fire!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (10:07 AM) : 

Less is definitely more!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Turnbaby: There was indeed purring involved.

Matt-man: HHNT to you dear

Blissful: Thank you. Open and accessible, yet so erotic and sensual... HHNT to you also.

Southern Sage: This may become a nibble series... HHNT!

nate: Thank you... the biting heats things up.

HHNT!

 

Blogger Osbasso said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Ooh--that's one of my favorite places!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Songbird: It most often is...

Osbasso: What a coincidence! Mine too!

HHNT!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (10:37 AM) : 

Hot stuff there my darling friend. PURRRRRR is right.

Now off to find other wonderful body parts - forgot to take my pics this week - will try to remember to play next week.

SMOOCHES.

 

Blogger Keyser Soze said ... (10:56 AM) : 

She wore a pearl necklace! HHNT!

 

Blogger Vixen said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Happy HNT

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (11:24 AM) : 

Will you be my girlfriend??

 

Blogger Ginormous Boobs said ... (11:24 AM) : 

Treasure is right!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:35 AM) : 

Angell: I'll be checking you out next week.. shall I send a reminder? Maybe a spanking? SMOOCH

Keyser: and that's all she wore... HHNT!

Vixen: and too you as well! HHNT

Leighann: You mean I wasn't already?

GB: Pirates booty... HHNT!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:40 AM) : 

NECK....growllllllllll I love me some neck....right after legs that is

hehehe

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:01 PM) : 

Bondage: Last week was legs, this week the neck.. who knows what other fabulous female body part may be next... ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:18 PM) : 

That. Is. Gorgeous. My favorite spot to give soft kisses!

 

Blogger MarcelloNYC said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Absolutely Sexy!

The words and image - heaven!

To me it has always been the connectors of the body that are sexy....

shoulder, neck, behind the ear, backs, behind the knees, and not a connector, but the tip of a nose

HHNT!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:35 PM) : 

Perfect! *sigh* I guess I´ve never ever seen such a perfect wishbone... and I guess I´ve never ever said that before, either... ;-)

Happy HNT!

 

Blogger Greg and Sheryl said ... (1:08 PM) : 

Wasn't there a ZZ Top song about that...?

 

Blogger Ed & Jeanne said ... (2:07 PM) : 

Scandalous!!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:13 PM) : 

Kyra: and biting??? :)

Marcello: behind the knees gets me everytime! And the tip of the nose... *sigh*
HHNT!!

Sanni: Thank you and I'm honoured to be your first ;)
HHNT sweetheart!

Greg & Sheryl: Quite possible... if there isn't a song about it there damn well should be...

Leighann: You like me!!! You really like me!!! ;-)

ve: really?? ;p smooch

 

Blogger Lapis Ruber said ... (2:26 PM) : 

That is just an irresistible shot. Happy HNT.

 

Blogger Dana said ... (2:28 PM) : 

Damn Anndi! You just slipped right in to HNT without any effort at all, didn't you? Quite sexy!

 

Blogger Felicity said ... (3:45 PM) : 

Very nice! HHNT!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:55 PM) : 

lapis: Why thank you! HHNT!

Dana: Thanks! I don't know about without any effort.. but you're an inspiration dear.

z: Sugar and spice and everything nice... Thanks for visiting!
HHNT!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:00 PM) : 

So classy! Love it!

 

Blogger Johanne said ... (4:38 PM) : 

The skintone is so pure!
Wonderful pic!
HHNT!

 

Blogger Ashly Star said ... (5:17 PM) : 

Classy and pretty. ;) Happy HNT!

 

Blogger Musns said ... (5:39 PM) : 

That is lovely.

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (6:23 PM) : 

Wonderful picture. Me like very much!

 

Blogger Real Live Lesbian said ... (6:53 PM) : 

Classy and Sexy! Great job!

 

Blogger Slyde said ... (7:35 PM) : 

God how i love HNT.... very nicely done!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:48 PM) : 

naughty: I appreciate your visit, thank you and HHNT!

searabbit: warm sunlight does wonders... HHNT!

amorous: from the sweetest moments comes the greatest passion... HHNT to you sweet one!

musns: Thank you darlin'
HHNT

r.e.h.: I'm glad you do sweets.. smooch!

RLL: I've always found the feel of pearls to be so very sensual... Thank you.

slyde: Smooch, thank hon! HHNT!

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (9:45 PM) : 

That neck looks just right for nibbling on.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (5:33 PM) : 

Lovely Anndi.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:56 PM) : 

Jeff: *blush* thank you!

Mims: Thank you my Queen..

 

Blogger RW said ... (12:03 AM) : 

Very nice Anndi! I just check out the HNT site thats cool!! Don't no if I will join I no feel comfortable unless I am in full length long johns and a snow suit in the summer neat idea though!!! ;D

 

post a comment