Anndi's Luggage: Homeward bound - sticky post
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, March 31, 2008

Homeward bound - sticky post





I've got a new home... and you are more than welcome to come visit.

I'll still post here, but probably not quite so often.

This blog was witness to some of the hardest moments of my life, it's from here that I have come to know some fantastic folks out in the bloggosphere and it would be wrong to just discard it.

But I need to make a transition and some important changes in my life and my new blog home is a way for me to start the process. Some difficult moments served as a catalyst for this. But from pain comes growth...

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!


Labels: , ,

Comments on "Homeward bound - sticky post"

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (4:37 AM) : 

*kiss*

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:56 AM) : 

Turnbaby: Thanks babe.

*kiss*

 

Blogger Angell said ... (1:02 PM) : 

You're not getting rid of us that easily my friend.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:09 PM) : 

angell: Especially since I invited all y'all sweetie LOL

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (1:34 PM) : 

Adding your new home to my Google Reader.... I'll follow you anywhere babe :)

(don't take me anywhere icky though, k?) LOL

 

Blogger Akelamalu said ... (1:45 PM) : 

A new home? I'm on my way! :)

 

Blogger The Mountain Cat said ... (5:43 PM) : 

A new home gives you a tax benefit. :0)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:32 PM) : 

leighann: no ickyness.. gotcha!

akelamalu: It needs a kind soul such as yourself.

mountain cat: and you would know that now wouldn't you! SMOOCH!

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (8:57 PM) : 

Your will always have your friends here. We will follow you. All the best...

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (8:58 PM) : 

I'm going right now to welcome you in your new home. We are always here for you as well.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:39 PM) : 

Bud: Thanks dear! Hope you enjoy the new digs.

Mimi: Looking forward to seeing you there. HUGS

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (7:52 AM) : 

Well, I just thought I'd let you know I hit 60,000 grains of rice today!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (2:57 PM) : 

New beginnings can be fun. Hope this new phase works out good for you. Hugs. :)

 

Blogger RW said ... (1:31 AM) : 

Do what ya gotta do Anndi! Hugs & much love!!

 

Blogger The Mountain Cat said ... (6:54 AM) : 

Anndi! You won you won you won! - TMC

 

Blogger The Mountain Cat said ... (6:54 AM) : 

Anndi! You won you won you won! - TMC

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:33 PM) : 

Buff: You rock, know that? SMOOCH

Meri: I'm sure it will.. thank you dear friend.

Roger: It's all we can do isn't it? Hugs and kisses to you dear.

the Mountain cat: WOOOO!

the Mountain cat: WOOOO!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:37 PM) : 

Okely dokely...

:runs to check it out:

 

post a comment