Anndi's Luggage: Hi Ho.... it's back to work I fear
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hi Ho.... it's back to work I fear

This is one way of dealing with it...




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Hi Ho.... it's back to work I fear"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1:16 PM) : 

glad you are feeling better

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (1:43 PM) : 

That's a lot of shredded documents! ;)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:10 PM) : 

Bond: Thanks, not 100 percent, but getting there. No little virus is going to keep me down!

r.e.h.: If only I had a big meat grinder... ;)

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (4:48 PM) : 

Glad you are feeling better--sad you have to work;-)

NICE legs !

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (8:29 PM) : 

Well, I'm glad you're feeling well enough to go back to work. Just sorry you couldn't be on vacation instead.

*grin*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:09 PM) : 

glad ur mo betta!!!!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12:03 PM) : 

Yikes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:24 PM) : 

Shred away!!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:08 PM) : 

Turnbaby: Thank and there just isn't any justice in the world... ;p

Songbird: Oh yeah.. I can feel just how sorry you are! But thanks... ;)

Sage: thanks darlin'

Julie: I know... she needs an industrial shreder, she might end up with carpal tunnel...

Cooper: If anyone asks why, I'll say it was your idea! SMOOCH

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:55 PM) : 

Psst...they have invented shredders you know...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:14 AM) : 

I love shredding stuff!

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (5:34 PM) : 

I like your solution. Does it work for people too?

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (5:35 PM) : 

Oops. That was totally unnecessary. Delete if you must.
Sigh.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:48 AM) : 

Dana: Yeah, they're called meat grinders... oops

Nick: It's therapeutic. I'm going to buy one for the house where I can shred all the stupid junk mail I get.

Mims: I thought you had a dungeon for that?!

Mims: Not deleting.. nope... SMOOCH

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:45 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

post a comment