Anndi's Luggage: in a moment
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, March 28, 2008

in a moment

the world changes for someone...



This is NOT the kind of world I want for my child.

Labels: ,

Comments on "in a moment"

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (11:45 PM) : 

I saw this on another site recently. I've never been a big fan of Ellen, but man this was a powerful (in a sad way) piece. It breaks my heart to think of what this poor little boy suffered.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:13 AM) : 

Tragic. Ellen is on target: the message must be changed.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (8:25 AM) : 

She has redeemed herself here with me. And she is so right.

 

Blogger Ginormous Boobs said ... (1:05 PM) : 

This happened in our neighborhood at the school down the street. So horrible.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:28 AM) : 

Jeff: It's just wrong.

Nick: We can all make a difference.

Turnbaby: me too...

GB: Sending good thoughts to the people touched by this in your community.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:43 PM) : 

Thanks for sharing this video with us, Anndi!

Ellen is definitely right: The message must be changed!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:40 PM) : 

For some reason, I cannot get the video to play, but I'm working on it.

Unfortunately, this is the only world we have and it's up to use to do the best we can to change it. Which is why I work in a place most people don't like to visit. I believe I'm here to help suffering for those people. We have to be the light...

:hugs:

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (7:06 PM) : 

I had not heard this story, but I agree that our children have to be taught that this is not okay. Hatred for differences is intolerable.

 

post a comment