Anndi's Luggage: could it be?
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, April 04, 2008

could it be?

I took the dogs out this morning and the birds were chirping... for the first time in a long time I didn't freeze my pyjama bottom clad butt waiting for Dum-Dum to pee on every vertical surface he could find and for Shark-dog to finally decide on a spot to daintily squat and do her thang.

Dare I hope against all hope to think that spring is in the air?


Yes, I do realize I probably just jinxed myself by writing this.. and Mother Nature will torment me with yet another wave of the White Death.

Ugh...

But a girl can hope... right?


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "could it be?"

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (8:26 AM) : 

Ah Spring!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (8:52 AM) : 

There is always hope my darling friend.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:53 AM) : 

I'm hoping the same thing Ann....I smelled dirt yesterday while raking leaves.....it smelled wonderful!

 

Blogger Jay said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Well it's definitely spring here and we're having the massive spring thunderstorms and tornadoes every few days to prove it. Although it is a bit cooler than it normally is this time of year, but not cold enough to snow!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:47 AM) : 

Ha! White death. Now THAT is funny. But yes, a girl can always hope! I mean, hope is all we have, right? Please tell me I'm right!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9:52 AM) : 

Of course a girl can hope! I hope it's true for you.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10:20 AM) : 

I sure hope it holds sugar.

 

Blogger Ginormous Boobs said ... (1:21 PM) : 

Oh man, you totally called out Winter. He's going to send an ice storm beat down your way!

 

Blogger nate said ... (1:33 PM) : 

spring, spring is definitely in the air

especially here in nashville

:)

come on down for a visit

bring your peeptoes!

 

Blogger Doc said ... (3:00 PM) : 

YAAAAAAAAAAY !!! SPRING!

(do ya'll even get summer in Canada?)

J/K

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:04 PM) : 

Update:

Crap in a hat!!

April showers my sweet patootie... it's snowing! Wet snow that is NOT melting! GB called it, and I KNEW I was jinxing it... argh!!!!!

I'm moving South.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:28 PM) : 

Leighann: I've lost my tolerance for Winter... I need buds and blossoms.

Angell: Pipe dream.. it was just a pipe dream... *sobs*

Julie: I still can't see grass, much less rake anything.. I'm going to have to shovel when I get home
*bawls*

Jay: Thunderstorms can be very appealing...

Bina: Thanks, but I've lost all hope for spring to come. The dog poop will remain in a permafrost state I'm afraid.

Songbird: The desert sounds real appealing right about now...

Turn: I need cocktails and shoe drooling...

GB: or maybe I need your boobies as my fluffy soft and warm pillow...

Nate: My only conselation at the moment is that I'll be in Georgia soon and my peeptoes will definitely be with me...

I want to wear strappy sandals damnit, is that really too much to ask?

*pouts*

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:29 PM) : 

Doc: you are evil and you must be destroyed... ;p

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (5:33 PM) : 

I would like a bit of spring. Yes, that could help. Spring. Waiting.....

 

Blogger Lu' said ... (7:55 PM) : 

Danni, so this is the place to stop by, not transitions?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:31 PM) : 

Mimi: Hopefully we won't wait for too long.

'lu: I post on both... Depends on the topic I guess. Have to find a way to reconcile both of them.

 

Blogger Romeo Morningwood said ... (1:27 AM) : 

I thought that it was Spring too. Tonight we were watching a movie and saw a Raccoon coming down the tree in the backyard and then NOOOOOO it started frickin snowing!
Waaaaaaa!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:50 AM) : 

Donn: It's enough to make any grown man cry sweetie...

 

Blogger Ed & Jeanne said ... (4:46 PM) : 

"pee on every vertical surface he could find"

That's funny. I think I've taken that challenge before...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:58 PM) : 

ve: Do you know, that includes trying to pee on Shark-dog... no wonder she humps his head.

 

Blogger RW said ... (11:56 PM) : 

Sending you a blast of warm air! I just ate a big bowl of chili!! ;D

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:27 AM) : 

Roger: Thanks... I think! LOL

 

Blogger nate said ... (12:20 PM) : 

oh my

YES

you should totally be wearing strappy sandals...

and if you were south right now, you could be

bring the peeptoes, the strappy sandals, and whatever else and make a stop in TN on the way to ATL

 

Blogger Slyde said ... (2:06 PM) : 

yeah, it was nice by neck of the woods today too.. maybe Spring has finally sprung?

p.s. Remind me to add you to my blogroll the next time i update :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:06 PM) : 

We had an extremely mild winter and now a pretty cold and wet spring. Go figure.

 

post a comment