Anndi's Luggage: Sweet love...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sweet love...


The most wonderful man owns my heart...






I love you honey... heart, mind, body and soul.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Sweet love..."

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:44 AM) : 

Happy Valentine´s Day ♥ to you and yours, Anndi!

You both are blessed to have each other - I´m sooooo happy for you!

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (8:54 AM) : 

Ain't Love grand? I've seen better pictures of you ,though- you almost look like a guy...:)

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (9:17 AM) : 

Happy Valentine's Day lovers!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:20 AM) : 

Sanni: And to you, your sweet hubby, hamster 1.0 and that sweet little bundle you're carrying!

SMOOCH!

Buffalodickdy: It's marvelous! Silly man LOL!

Leighann: And to you too (softie) ;)

 

Blogger Charles Gramlich said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Awwww. ;)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:46 AM) : 

Charles: Happy Valentine's Day to you and your lovely bride... *hugs*

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (10:00 AM) : 

There you go with that softie business again, do I need to get the spiked paddle out?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:02 AM) : 

Leighann: OOH! Would you? Bwahahahaha!!!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (11:14 AM) : 

Happy Valentines Day to you and your man honey bunch.

MWAH - y'old softie you. :P

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11:56 AM) : 

You know I am so amazingly happy for you Angelbaby!

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Doc said ... (12:02 PM) : 

Happy Valentines day to my favorite north of the border lady !!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:03 PM) : 

Angell: Well I did use lotion after I showered so I guess I am soft...

MUAH to you sweetstuff!


Turnbaby: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:06 PM) : 

Doc: And to you too sweetie! SMOOCHES

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (1:29 PM) : 

Waiiiiiiiit just a minute. The caption is correct, but the picture looks NOTHING like me. Whassup With That!!? Cheers and Happy V Day Anndi!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:07 PM) : 

Matty: oops.. busted!
Thanks babe!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (2:13 PM) : 

Let's have a threesome!

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (2:17 PM) : 

You're a little too eager, I think I'll leave you hangin!

:p

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (2:51 PM) : 

And a very happy valentine's day to you

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (3:08 PM) : 

Happy Valentines Day x x x

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (4:01 PM) : 

Happy Valentines!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:34 PM) : 

Kyra: I'm not sharing him, so who'd you have in mind? SMOOCH ya nut!

Leighann: You're an evil woman!

Sarge: thank you dear!

Top Champ: I hope yours is wonderful as well!

Starrlight: You too dear! SMOOCH

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (4:51 PM) : 

Happy Valentine's Day!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:24 PM) : 

I couldn't ask for a better man for my precious friend.

Er...you have told him about all the times you've given Taylor strep throat, right?

 

Blogger damm said ... (7:54 PM) : 

Happy Valetines Andy

"It ain't no groove thing,
It ain't no country twang,
It's a simple refrain;
It's a soul thang."

damm duck

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:10 PM) : 

r.e.h: And to you too *hugs*

Dana: *giggles* I did no such thing *giggles*

Damm: *blink*
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE the duck!!!

SMOOCH
I miss you!!!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (8:18 PM) : 

Happy Valentine's Day! May this day and all days be filled with love for you and yours. Hugs. :)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:12 PM) : 

Meri: And you my dear... *hugs*

 

Blogger Christo Gonzales said ... (9:39 PM) : 

heart wishes and valentine delights

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (10:18 PM) : 

What a lucky guy!

Happy Valentine's Day dear.

 

Blogger RW said ... (10:48 PM) : 

Happy Valentines to you Anndi! One of the sweetest girls ever!! Hope this day has been very awesome to you! :D

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:32 AM) : 

doggybloggy: Thank you my new friend!

Jeff: I'M the lucky one. HUGS

Roger: And to you my dear friend. It would have been spectacular if Honey wasn't so far... but soon :)

Mimi: And to you my dear.. and to you!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (3:11 PM) : 

Awwww, I'm so glad you found someone. You deserve the world, sweet Anndi.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:32 PM) : 

Songbird: Thank you dear... so glad you're home!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11:26 AM) : 

A handsome southern man just all for my beautiful north of the border sis... Love you sweetie..

SMOOCHES~~

 

post a comment