Anndi's Luggage: the sounds of the peace... love... life
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, February 11, 2008

the sounds of the peace... love... life

Peace and love.. life goes on!

I’m looking to restore my inner peace after the pain that ripped through my ankle this morning when it went in the opposite direction as the rest of me.

They say music soothes the savage beast… so, may as well listen to some tunes...





On February 5th, the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi passed away. On the same day this was sent into the Universe …








Across The Universe Lyrics


Jai Guru Dev

The Maharishi’s body was cremated today on the banks of the Ganges.

May he find Peace.

May we all find Peace.


« Happiness radiates like a fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards you. Allow your love to nourish yourself as well as others. »
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

« Knowledge has organizing power. Pure knowledge has infinite organizing power. »
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi


His words fed the souls of his followers. In his honor, I’ll be spending some time donating rice to feed the hungry as I sit with my sprained ankle elevated… maybe if I meditate, the pain will go away.



I’m sending good thoughts for the man who makes me feel this way…





I know it will all go well today honey.

«The important thing is this: to be able, at any moment, to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.»
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi




And finally…





A Happy Birthday to the little man who has me wrapped around his little now 3 year old finger. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You are gonna break some hearts...











Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "the sounds of the peace... love... life"

 

Blogger Charles Gramlich said ... (2:06 PM) : 

Hope your ankle feels better soon. It's been a long time since I had a sprained ankle but I remember how painful it was.

 

Blogger Akelamalu said ... (2:30 PM) : 

Ouch you hurt your ankle? Hope it feels better soon.

 

Blogger Doc said ... (3:13 PM) : 

Ouchie on the ankle, I hope it heals up for you.... I read about the beaming across the universe last week and thought that was really cool.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:19 PM) : 

Charles: Thank you, I've had worse so I hope I'll be up and about by tomorrow.

Akelamalu: Last time sprained it I actually tore ligaments, this doesn't feel as bad. Hopefully I'll be right as rain in no time.
Thanks!

Doc: Thanks, I've been icing it and the swelling is going down, wooohooo! I just thought it was a weird coincidence it happened on the same day as the Maharashi's passing...

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (3:21 PM) : 

Come now darling... put that ankle up and let Nurse Kyra have a looky poo...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:23 PM) : 

Kyra: purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

 

Blogger Akelamalu said ... (3:39 PM) : 

You make sure you rest it up Anndi. x

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (6:00 PM) : 

Take care of that ankle now. Plenty of rest.

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (7:32 PM) : 

So I guess you & the family won't be at the big dance tomorrow night. Seriously, hope the recovery is quick. Make sure the doc gives you grown-ip pain meds. Tell him/her to stuff it if they suggest advil...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:20 PM) : 

akelamalu: yes ma'am!

r.e.h.: I will sweetie, thanks.

Bud: Staying away from the doc... healing ok actually! SMOOCH!

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (5:41 AM) : 

Boy, you pack a lot into these posts!

If you find peace, send some down my way...

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (6:54 AM) : 

Hope your ankle heals quickly! Someones' got to say it... A posting with a Yogi and a Boo-Boo?:)

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (6:57 AM) : 

Bad ankle, eh? I guess I could accost you and you wouldn't be able to get away...Purrrrr. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7:46 AM) : 

get to feeling better

Happy Birthday to Boo Boo

Love the first tune

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (8:13 AM) : 

I'll beat off Matt-Man and take your for myself!

Wait, did I just say "beat off Matt-Man"

Don't tell him! *giggle*

 

Blogger RW said ... (8:55 AM) : 

Feel better sweet Anndi! Happy Birthday to Little Man!! :D

 

Blogger Angell said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Great post as always my friend. I hope your ankle gets better soon.

*sends healing vibes across the province*

Did you get those?

 

Blogger Odat said ... (9:30 AM) : 

Great song!!!! Thanks for that....
I used to do TM....I should start again!

Peace and hugs.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:56 AM) : 

Fab: I'm a giver.

Buff: I was wondering if someone would notice!!! SMOOCH!
Thanks for the get well wishes , you're a prince!

Matt: :)

Bond: I'm working on it.
He had a great time this weekend!
It's a classic... good as any tune to reach out to the universe. OM!

Roger: Thank you and thank you! SMOOCH

Angell: Thanks... and woooo! I did! ;)

Odat: I thought of you and your peaceful nature when I put that song up.
I may have to start.. 20 minutes twice a day to clear my mind and visualize Peace sounds good to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Lookie at that sexy couple!

Happy Birthday to Little Man! He is a cutie pie.

I hope your ankle feels better soon!!!!

 

Blogger Cooper said ... (1:17 PM) : 

Ouch....hope the ankle heals quickly...you really should get all your parts moving in the same direction...safer that way....
Yer guy is a cutie!!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:32 PM) : 

PP: Where??
Little man is a darlin'!
Thanks, it's gettin there.

Cooper: Thanks, that's what I told it!
I like to think so :)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (6:29 PM) : 

I absolutely love that Faith Hill & Tim McGraw song... one of my all time favs...

*puts on Hoochie Nurse uniform* Now let me look at that ankle ;-)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:39 PM) : 

Dixie: It holds new meaning for me.. LOVE it...

OOOH! Nurse uniform!
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:27 PM) : 

Happy Birthday, Boo-Boo!

 

post a comment