Anndi's Luggage: A boy's best friend is his frog?
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A boy's best friend is his frog?

This joke is for my Hoochie sister Dixie...


A young boy, about 14 years old was walking down the street, dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him.

He came to a house of ill repute, and knocked on the door. When the Madam answered it, she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted.

He said, 'I want to have sex with one of the women inside. I have the money to buy it, and I'm not leaving until I get it.'

The Madam figured, what the hell, so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked.

He said, 'I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making love with Amber. THAT'S the girl I want.'

Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it, the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right. He headed down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him.

Ten minutes later he came back, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door.

The Madam stopped him and asked, 'Why did you pick the only girl in the place with a disease, instead of one of the others?'


He said, 'Well, tonight when I get home, my parents are going out to a restaurant to eat, leaving me at home with a baby-sitter. After they leave, my baby-sitter will have sex with me because she's very fond of cute little boys. She will then get the disease that I just caught.

When Mom and Dad get back, Dad will take the baby-sitter home. On the way, he'll jump the baby-sitter's bones, and he'll catch the disease.

Then when Dad gets home from the baby-sitter's, he and Mom will go to bed and have sex, and Mom will catch it.



In the morning when Dad goes to work, the milkman will deliver the milk, have a quickie with Mom, and catch the disease, and



HE'S the son-of-a-bitch that ran over my frog!



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "A boy's best friend is his frog?"

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (1:32 PM) : 

LMFAO!!! That's some serious revenge...lol.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:48 PM) : 

Kyra: You have to admire that kid's love of the frog...

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (3:08 PM) : 

BAHAHAHA! What a vicious cycle!!

 

Blogger Doc said ... (3:29 PM) : 

That is a thinking kid right there !!!

(who is going to grow up with some serious issues)

 

Blogger R.E.H. said ... (4:51 PM) : 

That story is just so wrong... and so freakin' hilarious!

Thanks for the laugh!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:59 PM) : 

Leighann: Kid logic!

Doc: Yeah, um.. so how's the therapy working fr you sweets? jk :)
SMOOCH

r.e.h.: Glad you liked it! My honey sent it to me and I fell inlove all over again. I love a twisted sense of hunour!

 

Blogger Gail said ... (5:57 PM) : 

At first, it disturbed me a little...but then, it was pretty frikkin funny.

He's gonna need a therapist one day...

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (6:27 PM) : 

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKK FROGSSSSSSSSS.....

Did you see the gynormous bullfrog on Deal or No Deal Monday night? It took not one but TWO hands to hold that creature... ACKKKKKKKK!!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:38 PM) : 

Gail: hehehe!

Dixie: But it's a dead frog...

KISS THE FROG!!!

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (11:16 PM) : 

Is that little boy's name Matt-Man?

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (6:03 AM) : 

Good joke! But for reference, that's kinda how my mind works

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:25 AM) : 

Jeff: you thought of himtoo didya? LOL

Buffalodickdy: Thanks, You and me both dear!

 

Blogger Akelamalu said ... (7:58 AM) : 

Revenge at it's most evil! :)

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (8:54 AM) : 

LMAO! Awesome! I will be telling that at work today...

 

Blogger Angell said ... (11:13 AM) : 

*wipes eyes*

I've heard that joke a million and one times, but I crack up out loud every single time - and now the guys in the office are looking at me like I've escaped from somewhere with padded walls...

Thanks for the gales of laughter honey - I needed that.

MWAH.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11:15 AM) : 

So in my head I have the image of a dried out flat as a pancake toad.

and


LMOO

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:37 AM) : 

Very, very funny! Thanks.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:33 PM) : 

akelamalu: He's very dedicated isn't he?

Fab: ok.. but you have to give me royalties...

angell: Don't they always look at you like that babe? SMOOCH!

Turnbaby: the visual is pretty powerful hehehe!

Nick: you're most welcome!

 

Blogger none said ... (5:28 PM) : 

So that's what happnened to my frog..

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (8:07 PM) : 

Whoa! That's a rather complex roundabout way of getting revenge. Remind me not to run over any boy's frog! LOL

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (3:08 PM) : 

ha ha... took a while but the wee boy's craftiness was entertaining!

 

Blogger Romeo Morningwood said ... (3:55 PM) : 

That kid is textbook Passive Aggressive, it certainly doesn't get any more Canadian than that!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:25 PM) : 

Er...

 

Blogger Michael Serafin-St. John said ... (4:36 PM) : 

Anndi, I hate to say this, but this was pretty funny. Sick, but pretty funny!

 

post a comment