Anndi's Luggage: I got distracted...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I got distracted...







Ladies, can you blame me?

Just to be fair... she distracts me too...



Just one more....



*sigh*

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "I got distracted..."

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (12:04 PM) : 

Thanks for making my day Anndi!!

Think my husband would notice if I called him "Jake" for the rest of the day??

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:23 PM) : 

Leighann: You are most welcome!

Not if he can call you Gisele... ;)

 

Blogger Gail said ... (12:31 PM) : 

Wow, never saw Jake like that...I never thought of him as "sexy"...but these pretty much do it.

Gisele does nothing for me...

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (1:20 PM) : 

I've never wanted to be a white horse as much as I do right now!

Yaowzer!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:33 PM) : 

Gail: He's scrumptious isn't he?

Jeff: That is one hot pic isn't it... ;)
I wouldn't mind Jake using his riding crop on... um... nm ;)

 

Blogger RW said ... (1:34 PM) : 

I prefer the girl on the horse!! Can ya blame me lol!! ;D Hugs & much love to you Anndi!!

 

Blogger Christo Gonzales said ... (2:14 PM) : 

doesnt he play on the boys team?

I like your taste in tunes..

ca plan por moi

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:24 PM) : 

Roger: I figured you'd appreciate her.. um.. riding skills... LOL Hugs babycakes!

DB: I actually don't know, but I'm enjoying the fantasy immensely LOL

WOO! Plastic! ;)

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10:56 PM) : 

I'd take Giselle over him and btw you forgot this



http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n173/TaylorSaidTurn/IMG_1449.jpg

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (6:25 AM) : 

The girl or the horse? That's a good lookin' horse.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:26 AM) : 

Kyra: I hear you...

Turnbaby: Oh my... Actually you can't put Gisele and that picture together... my computer would short out!

SMOOCH!

Had a great time with you on BTR even though I had to step away for a bit... ;)

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (6:28 AM) : 

Whatever you like, I guess...Entertainment field is filled with beautiful people...

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:00 AM) : 

Giselle is nice, though is it me, or does she had overly large feet?

 

Blogger Angell said ... (1:43 PM) : 

Oh my Anndi -

THUD.

*speaking from floor* Please issue a warning that THUD mats are required for reading posts like this.

And I agree with 108 over there, although I might not have put it quite as graphically.

Now, if you're not going to post anymore beautiful, sexy, do-able people, can someone help me up please?

SMOOOOOOOOOOOCHES luvy!

 

Blogger Leesa said ... (9:56 AM) : 

You know, I had not seen Giselle until the Super Bowl. And Orlando Bloom is my weakness.

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (4:01 PM) : 

Oh yum. Just yum =)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:27 PM) : 

Yes...

No...

Yes...yes...yes!

 

post a comment