Anndi's Luggage: Something wicked this way wafts...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Something wicked this way wafts...

I was lying in bed snug and comfy, dreaming of something deliciously wicked when it hit me...





And now I'm left wondering just what crawled up Shark dog's butt...

Ugh!




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Something wicked this way wafts..."

 

Blogger Jay said ... (11:06 AM) : 

I LOL'd at that video. haha

 

Blogger Charles Gramlich said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Love your play off of the classic quote.

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (11:17 AM) : 

When our dog farts, she looks in back of her like "What was that!!??" I really don't think she understands it was her making that noise...

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (11:19 AM) : 

You poor thing! You should try sleeping next to my husband and his toxic treats!!

 

Blogger Gail said ... (11:27 AM) : 

Shoot, dog farts are the worst...aren't they?

Mine will do that in her sleep and not even flinch. Meanwhile, I gotta run from the room.

Yuk

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11:33 AM) : 

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now we know the answer !!

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (12:29 PM) : 

What is it with dogs? Mine eats the same thing everyday of her life, but some days it's like germ warefare coming out of her backside. Damn!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:26 PM) : 

Jay: It appeals to the kid in all of us. Thank God they have yet to invent smello-vision!

Charles: Why thank you! *blush*

Buffalodickdy: She's faking, and you've apparently fallen for it.

Leighann: At least your hubby's good for a good romp though... ;)

Gail: I tried to get up but I passed out!

Turnbaby: Indeed we do!

SMOOCH!

Jeff: That is EXACTLY what I told Chicklet! I suspect Shark dog is stepping out on us and snacking elsewhere. No wonder she's fat.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:39 PM) : 

Hmmmm... Try being asleep under the covers with the cat when he lasses gas.

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (7:43 PM) : 

Now THAT is very funny. BWAHAHAHA!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:29 PM) : 

SSN: I had 2 cats.. I know.

Bud: I laugh everytime I watch it LOL

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (11:30 PM) : 

you my dear, while seriously cute, have some issues

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:19 AM) : 

Sparky: *giggle* you think I'm cute? *giggle*

 

Blogger RW said ... (1:37 PM) : 

Hahahahahahaha OMG that is hilarious!! Thanks you for the good laugh!! Hugs & much love :D

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (3:08 PM) : 

That video was too cute! My son still blames the dog for his nasty farts. The dog has been dead for two years.

 

post a comment