Anndi's Luggage: Now this is a cover...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, January 18, 2008

Now this is a cover...

My friend Vince from the Couch forgot to mention this version of "Something" today...

sheesh!



Hang your head dude.. for shame!

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Now this is a cover..."

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:31 AM) : 

**sneaks into the comment section to leave a bunch of thudmats and drool catchers for the ladies of Soul Patrol**

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:17 AM) : 

I knew someone would fill in the blanks....

 

Blogger Leighann said ... (9:27 AM) : 

:D

!!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:29 AM) : 

This is Pam's favorite clip, and it's one of mine too. We have danced to this quite a lot.

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (11:47 AM) : 

Other than a great voice and good looks, this guy's got nothing.

Bwahahaha

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:46 PM) : 

Vince: That's what editors are for...

Leighann: makes me smile REAL big!

Travis: Pam is a woman of incredible good taste... and I love the fact tha she likes Taylor too. SMOOCH

Jeff: When you meet him in person you also see how genuine he is and just how much he appreciates his fans.

 

Blogger Akelamalu said ... (1:42 PM) : 

I don't know him but he's got 'something' ;)

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1:53 PM) : 

oh My ....::THUD::

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (3:38 PM) : 

LMAO! What a thing to forget!

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (6:22 PM) : 

Take Vin to the wood shed and whip the man...

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (7:21 PM) : 

Woooooo! The puppy likee very much! Taylor rocks my socks, yes he does! :D

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:39 AM) : 

*sigh*

Those were the days......

*sigh*

Thanks Sweet Ann!

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (2:44 PM) : 

wow, you are actually serious with this. Perhaps it will sound better when I am drunk later on

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (7:34 PM) : 

OH. MY. THUD:

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:20 PM) : 

:thud:

 

post a comment