Anndi's Luggage: Two for Tuesday sillies.. return of the video monster!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Two for Tuesday sillies.. return of the video monster!

I hadn't planned on this until I paid my bro Travis a visit this morning.

This one's for you Trav... hehehe





This is for Dana...





Memories of youth... *sigh*

Man I loved these tunes...

so.. if y'all have been paying attention, in every post I mention a certain game and deftly craft it into my post...

How am I to do it this time?

Well, it's a word game.. so I thought, what are other word games?

Word association! (also a potent psychological tool - and no, I don't need treatment)

Cow Patty...

patty...

paddy...

rice paddy...

FREERICE!

Phew... that was a stretch. Immagonna go lie down now... maybe on The Couch. The tuneage alone is therapy... But today, there's an important post so be serious and go read it please (bring tissues cause Vince used up all of his).



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "Two for Tuesday sillies.. return of the video monster!"

 

Blogger Julie said ... (7:51 AM) : 

Oh my! Now you're gonna get yerself in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!! Wait till Trav and Dana sees THIS!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:05 AM) : 

ROTFLMOO! "40 shots rang out..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:18 AM) : 

Funny songs

nice word association...

thanks for the shout

I hope you took off your snowy boots before you laid down

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:37 PM) : 

Julie: Dana liked it! Considering all the times he yanked on my pigtails... hehehe!

Dana: Glad you liked it my Queen!

Bond:
I love those songs...
Thank you, it's getting harder LOL!
My pleasure! Well deserved!
Fuzzy slippers are ok?

 

Blogger Akelamalu said ... (2:17 PM) : 

I remember Spiders and Snakes!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (2:41 PM) : 

Fuzzy Slippers are the footwear of choice on the couch (they do have 5" heels and ankle straps and peep-toes right?

bwahahahahahahahahhahhahaaaaa

harder? BOING...I mean, i am sure you can do it..I mean...ummm oh never mind

 

Blogger OBLadyBug said ... (3:14 PM) : 

Wow Spiders and Snakes. It's been a long time since I've heard that song. Loved both songs.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:25 PM) : 

Akelamalu: it just popped into my head this morning...

Bond: um.. yup!

obladybug: You just have to love Jim Stafford! Thanks for visiting.

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (7:47 PM) : 

Hehehehehehe! Cute videos! And I liked the way you managed to slip Free Rice into the post. My fellow Canuck has lots of talent, looks like! LOL :P

 

Blogger RW said ... (8:36 PM) : 

Haha great tunes! Cracking me up cow paddies ;D

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:35 PM) : 

Jim Stafford rocks! He knows I don't like spiders and snakes.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:32 PM) : 

Meripuppy: aren't they funny! and um... thanks! **throws the puppy a scooby snack**

Roger: Thanks! Not as funny as Ol'Tex though! ;)

Travis: yes he does.. wait was that song about you?

 

Blogger RW said ... (8:54 AM) : 

I wish I could take credit for Ol'Tex but he does that all on his own :D

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10:46 PM) : 

LOL--not only did you get Trav with Spiders and Snakes but in the song he SHAKES A FROG!! So Miss Dixie is probably not liking LOL

LOVE Jim Stafford

LOVE your ornament post--

You RAWK

Smooch

 

post a comment