Anndi's Luggage: Manic Monday - Ornament
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, December 10, 2007

Manic Monday - Ornament






Yup... me...

This walk down memory lane is brought to you by Morgen.

Mom and Dad had great glass ornaments. Dad would climb up on the stepladder to the trap door that reached the attic and bring down boxes and boxes. And he even let me climb up there and have a peak while he held on (but told me not to tell Mom cause she'd have had a conniption).

I remember the birds Dad had... I'm going to go hunting in the attic and see if they're still there.
While I do... play a little...








Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Manic Monday - Ornament"

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:47 PM) : 

Again??? Now that's stamina!

Maybe that was inappropriate.

Love the picture of you and your dad. Do find those ornaments. I think I'll be going on a search for my little wind chime.

 

Blogger RW said ... (10:17 PM) : 

Anndi great photo of you & your Pops! Just what are you drinking? :D

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:24 PM) : 

Travis: it's like I've been possessed...
It's one of my favourites. Mom took quite a few of them when I was little.
If they're still in that attic, I'll find them. Wouldn't it be lovely if you had that wind chime to put up (where Mr Tucker can't reach) on your own tree.

Roger: I'll share more of these as I dig them up. I.. er.. well... would you believe grape juice? ;p

 

Blogger RW said ... (10:27 PM) : 

Anndi lol you never lied to me yet!

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (12:32 AM) : 

Awwwwa! Love your expression.

 

Blogger none said ... (12:51 AM) : 

Great pic. Looking foward to seeing one of the ornaments.

 

Blogger buffalodick said ... (6:01 AM) : 

Old ornaments are the best! Most of our trees ornaments are something the kids made while growing up, or old ornaments from when I was a kid. They all look like hell together, but each one could tell a story...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:24 AM) : 

Roger: I'm not about to... technically, grapes were involved! ;)

Jeff: I felt so grown up LOL!

Hammer: Thanks! I hope I can find the birds. They were soft and cute and Dad always had to tell me to stop playing with them!

Buffalodickdy: Thanks for stopping by. I have several ornaments my daughter made, and I cherish them. Who ever said a tree has to match?

 

Blogger Julie said ... (7:53 AM) : 

That is so precious how your daddy is looking at you. I love it.

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (2:24 PM) : 

What a great photo! If you're in need of a laugh then come by and visit me at the108 for some inappropriate fun :)

 

post a comment