Anndi's Luggage: I might be a little rusty..
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, November 26, 2007

I might be a little rusty..





I haven't played this in a while but felt compelled to for some odd reason...
(Please interpret as: she needed a distraction from housework!)




(Holy crap! It has been a long time...)


Today's word is:

RANK

And this is what popped into my head before reading the definitions.
(You mean besides the smell coming from the back of the basement closet? You know, the one you haven't gone through yet cause you're playing word games?)
I'm gonna put you in the basement closet...
(HA! No room, good luck!)

Hold on... wait a minute.
(You were about to tell them what you instantly thought of... focus woman!)

I know!

I know why I felt compelled to do this!
(Oh good grief... here she goes...)

Don't tell me to get on with it I've just had an epiphany! A EUREKA moment! The proverbial lightbulb -a lovely blinking Christmas one at that- just came on! A revelation! Hark-the-Herald-angels-can-you-hear-the-trumpets-a-light-shines-down-on-me-from-the-parting-clouds moment... get the picture? SEE!! Moi, on a nature walk, clouds part, angels, ray of light TADAH!

(I'm sure they do. Now, get on with it already! Before "Dear Reader" clicks the "NEXT BLOG" button.)

(Hey! There's no snow in that picture! That can't be ...)

SHUT UP!


It's because of Free Rice -see how I worked that in there!? (Matt-man is right.. you're like a crack pusher... of course Jeff was nicer about it.. we like Jeff, he's nice) Hey voice.. who's rambling now? (harumpffffffffff!)




I know, you figure this is the confirmation that I'm certifiable, that I'm off my rocker, that I'm losing my mind...
(They figured this out now? gee how perspicacious!)

Great... just great! The "voices" from The Couch got past security and snuck in the luggage compartment.. I can hear them like squirrels frolicking in the Christmas tree... oh crap in a hat! (Turnbaby says that.. not Mister "watch-me-cook-gravy-in-my-kitchen-in-my-socks". Now get on with it...) Maybe, but the "harumpfffff" gave you away, don't think I didn't notice.

You see, playing the Free Rice word game had me seeking out other variants of word games, and Mo's Manic Monday fits!

Ok.. I'M ready now...
(finally...) but you have to remember to go play and feed the world! (you really are indefatigable, pertinacious, tenacious and persistent aren't you!) I'll make PROSELYTES (converts...) out of you before long. Even the smartass in my head benefits from the Free Rice word game it seems.

Where was I?
(I'm not keeping track anymore - that "NEXT BLOG" button looks appealing and inviting.)
Oh yes, RANK! As I was saying, this is the first thing that popped into my head when I read Mo's selection:



Rank(noun): a row, line, or series of things or persons: orchestra players arranged in ranks.

(That's it? sheesh!)

Enjoy visiting other Manic Monday participants!





Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Comments on "I might be a little rusty.."

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:20 AM) : 

Hotep! Great MM post. Have you checked out the word games available on www.quiddler.com ?

My MM:Rank post goes back to a military theme, however, I continue to provide African American history insights as part of this weekly meme. I hope you enjoy it.

 

Blogger Durward Discussion said ... (9:02 AM) : 

Free rice is addictive and I hope more and more people put it on their blogs and start playing. This really raises your rank with me, but the ducks put you over the top. :-)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (10:19 AM) : 

Excellent post sis.

I love the Free Rice button... very, very addictive.

SMOOCHES~

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (11:53 AM) : 

This was confusing to me. Sorry, but I liked the music. Have a great MM. :)

 

Blogger Charles Gramlich said ... (12:00 PM) : 

Wow. I thought "I" was all over the place this morning. I feel better now. ;)

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (2:48 PM) : 

Love it LOL

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (3:05 PM) : 

NO WAY you are blaming me for your voices...nope nope nope....

no way...did I say it would not happen? that you can't do it?

NOPE NOPE

hehehehehehheheheheheheeee

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (6:50 PM) : 

I thought I had wandered over to The Couch...

(tripping around with perplexed look on face...)

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (7:31 PM) : 

Uh oh. Whatever Bond has must be catching! Soon, the puppy will be hearing voices in her head...different ones! Awwwwwwk!!! **Runs and hides** :P

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:17 PM) : 

You are in fine form! I'm sure it has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that there will be some kind of visit this week.

I blame the Damm Duck.

**tugs the pigtails just cause he can**

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Great post Sis!

**does a hop jig and a soul twitch and shakes tail to the next blog**

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:12 PM) : 

villager: thanks for the visit... giving me another place for wordgames is dangerous LOL!

jamie: it's addictive alright.. feels great to do something nice!

Aren't duckies adorable?

Sandee: LOL.. think YOU're confused! Love that song.. The Scissor Sisters!

Charles: the voice made me do it! LOL! Thanks for the visit dear!

Turnbaby: you know who I blame right!? SMOOCH!

Bond: this was ALL your fault!

Songbird: I hear there's a vaccine.. you might want to go and get it.

Meri: and some of the voices are in a register only dogs can hear!

Travis: Thanks bro...

visitor...

teehee

*sigh*

Love ya!

 

Blogger RW said ... (10:41 PM) : 

Nice Rank Anndi :D

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12:18 AM) : 

Ummm I think I broke your blog. It's all mucked up.

*sad face*

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:23 AM) : 

Roger: Thanks my friend!Jules: it goes wonky on the devil firefox.. I think it's the linkies... (try IE)

 

Blogger Angell said ... (11:27 AM) : 

Well, you've got Trav dancing again - and as for the voices, maybe yours and Bond's could form a barbershop (quartet? dunno how many voices have invaded so far) and take the act on the road.

You're nuts, but beautifully nuts. :D

Luv you my friend.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:59 PM) : 

I tink I taw a Damm Duck!

 

post a comment