Anndi's Luggage: dreams, hopes, happiness... take me there
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, November 25, 2007

dreams, hopes, happiness... take me there






We've got a very important visitor coming to visit us this week and The Chicklet and I are jazzed... so we're off to do some cleaning and run a few errands.

But as every day is important, every moment counts and every grain is as precious as the rarest gem or the sweetest kiss...





So, we ask that you remember to play and Feed The World...




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments on "dreams, hopes, happiness... take me there"

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Let's see--i'm at 20,000 + on the rice---I'll make sure it gets mentioned on the shows tonight


And about that visitor


um



SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:02 PM) : 

Turnbaby: I think you deserve a reward of some sort... yup...

and...


um


SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9:05 PM) : 

Have a fabulous time with your visitor.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:15 PM) : 

Ahh yes! The visitor! Does he know how much your friends love you?

Have a wonderful visit with your visitor!

**sigh**

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:46 AM) : 

Songbird: Thanks you dear friend... I'm sure it will be memorable!
(You do remember you've been tagged .. right?)

Julie: I'll be sure and let him know. Thank you sweet Julie!

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (6:16 AM) : 

Is it me? Am I supposed to visit and I forgot?

Where is my datebook...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:38 AM) : 

Fabby: you mean you're not coming? I'm crushed!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (11:25 AM) : 

Enjoy your visitor sweetie!! I'm so happy for you. :D

SMOOCHES.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:04 PM) : 

Aw...

:wonders what that's like:

 

post a comment