Anndi's Luggage: So many thanks...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, November 19, 2007

So many thanks...

Dearest readers,

SMOOCH!





I'm a happy girl!

My daughter will take the link to Free Rice with her to school to her English (as a second language) teacher... she can't wait to share this with her.

I'm very proud of the folks I've come to call friends in the bloggosphere...

2,457,120,420 grains... Something more to be thankful for!


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "So many thanks..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:24 AM) : 

I can't SEE!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11:48 AM) : 

Too Cool. Cheers Anndi!!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (2:18 PM) : 

2400 more just now so i think I'm at 6610?

and YES I promise to get this up!!

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Beth said ... (5:33 PM) : 

Way to go Anndi! Way cool!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (6:04 PM) : 

Woooo! The puppy's only gripe about the site is that, every so often, it seems to break...usually when the puppy reaches a high number. The puppy thinks there's a conspiracy a foot! LOL :P

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:15 PM) : 

Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:22 PM) : 

The only thing that report did not say is HOW ADDICTING IT IS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (11:22 PM) : 

pop another 150 onto that

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:40 AM) : 

Bond: Open your eyes...

Matt-man: Ain't it though! Hugs

Turnbaby: YOU ROCK! SMOOCH

Schmoop: HI sweetie, it's a lot of fun and makes me feel better when I can't donate to any other charities.

Meri: You wizard you...

Travis: Thank you for playing and giving back!

Bond: The Chicklet wanted to play a bit more last night.. it is addictive. And it feels good!

Sparkster: I knew there was a reason I liked you!

 

post a comment