Anndi's Luggage: Manic Monday - Fishing for birds
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, September 10, 2007

Manic Monday - Fishing for birds

I haven't participated in a Manic Monday in a while, and imagine the glee when I saw what the word was...
CLUE!!!
Some people are just clueless...

Enjoy and take comfort! There are folks that are more stupid than you.



From the Blue Collar Comedy folks...


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Manic Monday - Fishing for birds"

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1:02 AM) : 

Delivering the overpass and ran outta gas! That's gotta be my favorite.

Thanks for the giggle darlin.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:52 AM) : 

Travis: Has your plane landed yet? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I don't know about being a smartass to a State Trooper... LOL

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Trust me--state troopers are not really very fond of the snark ;-)

 

Blogger Coco said ... (12:13 PM) : 

hugs to sweet anndi

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:45 PM) : 

Turnbaby: get in trouble much? LOL

Coco: Hugs right back atcha babe! (but gentle ones)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1:22 PM) : 

Don't you just love the Blue Collar Comedy team??? buwhahahahahahaha

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (5:02 PM) : 

Bwahahahahahaha! Oh man! I'm cryin' here! This was good. Thanks, Anndi! I needed that! :D

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:42 PM) : 

Dixie: I really do... what a bunch!

Meribah: Glad I made the puppy laugh!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (12:04 AM) : 

Bill Engvall has always been my favorite of these folks. He's such a riot!

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (2:11 AM) : 

Hi Anndi,

I have heard a lot of those before, they are still and always funny though no matter how many times they are played.

Have you ever heard of Hudson and Landry? they have some great comedy as well, I'll have to send you a mp3 or two of theirs as well.

PS. I'm sorry I haven't been around for awhile I had even missed Doc's show but my back has really been hurting a lot lately.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:47 AM) : 

Songbird: He really gives me the giggles!

Phil: Hey there my friend. I may, the names are familiar. I'll send you good thoughts and hope your back feels better.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:19 AM) : 

ok i am laughing so hard tears are rolling down mt cheeks....' talked them into giving up' bwahahahahahahaha

where do we buy those signs????

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:38 PM) : 

Oh, Anndi, thank you for the wonderful laughs here. I've heard the "Here's You're Sign" song before and enjoyed it yet again... the second one though, I most of it was new to me. Oh, I haven't laughed this hard in awhile. Wonderful! I'm adding you to my side bar so I can come visit often.

 

post a comment