Anndi's Luggage: Go on... all the cool kids are doing it...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Go on... all the cool kids are doing it...

We know stand at ... drum roll please!





2,628,006,040

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The Chicklet showed her English teacher who promptly sat down and whipped out 5 bowls of rice... hehehe!




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Go on... all the cool kids are doing it..."

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9:17 AM) : 

OK Angelbaby

cranked out another 3420 today so my total (so far) is

10,030!!!

And to a word geek like me this is like crack.

Yup

Smooch

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (12:06 PM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AWESOME!!! I'm still clicking away and learning oh so many new words. Thanks again for the opportunity to help others.

ummmm....someone stole my Christmas Spirit Award Bling....it no longer shows on my sidebar. So be vigilant, I think it may be "The Blogger Who Stol Christmas".
Hugs n Love,
Sue

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7:56 PM) : 

I did another 300 grains this morning.

 

Blogger Charles Gramlich said ... (9:28 PM) : 

Hum, I went over to give it a try but it was offline temporarily. I'll try again tomorrow.

 

post a comment