Anndi's Luggage: Creeping up...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Creeping up...


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

As I type this the numbers for yesterday are not available yet...

But we stand at 2,840,667,010!!!

Just a few days ago we stood on the brink of 2 BILLION


Did y'all happen to notice that LUGGAGE was a part of the definitions?


hehehe!


For my American friends readying for Thanksgiving, take a few minutes (in 3 minutes I donated 520 grains) and share the bounty with the most unfortunate of our earthly brothers and sisters.


Many American mothers and grandmothers are getting the last minute foodstuffs for tomorrow's feast... while some mothers cry every night as they must chose which of their children will eat the next day... as they wonder if their children will all still be alive tomorrow.


Travel safe as you make your way home or to be with friends... Have a Happy Peaceful Thanksgiving folks!



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Creeping up..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:17 AM) : 

You introduced us to a wonderful thing sweet friend..but I take exception to your comment about American mothers and grandmothers....there are many fathers and grandfathers who cook also

heheheheheh

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (8:46 AM) : 

Another 1000 this morning--I'm certain I'll do more--dammit woman it's like CRACK to a geek!! My post is up AND my button is working.

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9:30 AM) : 

Just gave another 200 grains while I had a spare five minutes.

More later...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Bond: You're welcome. Thanks for promoting it so actively on The Couch.
I know men cook dear (we saw all 20 minutes of the gravy and lasagna), my father was in charge of turkey and stuffing as a child. But as you know, we're talking about countries where women are the primary caregivers... sheesh!
Are YOU cooking this Thanksgiving?

Turnbaby: Such a bodacious geek you are! SMOOCH.. figured a button wouldn't do you in!

Songbird: Thanks dear heart! Isn't it amazing what we can do in a few minutes!

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (10:42 AM) : 

i did it last night - but it's not for me I'm afraid. Quite honestly I think I'd rather send some rice. I'll do another couple of mins for you though.

 

Blogger Dan said ... (5:04 PM) : 

You're always thinking of others Ann. Hugs to you for that.

Happy Thanksgiving. I know you celebrated last month, but what the heck. :)

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (6:26 PM) : 

Happy Thanksgiving darlin!

**tugs the pigtails just because**

 

Blogger RW said ... (9:23 PM) : 

Happy Thanksgiving Anndi I am putting up your link this weekend and donate more rice with my time off!

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (1:20 AM) : 

Can you say three billion boys and girls?...

Sure you can.

Happy Thanksgiving

 

post a comment