Anndi's Luggage: People rock!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, November 16, 2007

People rock!





To the dear wonderful people who have joined in with The Chicklet and I in our efforts to Feed the World...
(scroll down and find out what I'm going on about...)
My everlasting thanks!

The Chicklet donated 600 grains of rice yesterday and is extremely proud of herself! Not bad for a French Chick!

Update on the totals:

On 15 November 2007, 201,226,610 grains of rice were donated!


For a grand total of:

2,098,280,280




Keep it up guys!


Thanks to



















Have you fed the World today?


Charles, I know you'll find five minutes.. and for a writer and all-round nice man, this should be just your cup of tea!

Sparkster, DUDE!... so... how many? Come on... You'll LOVE this game!


Whenever I feel a tad sad.. all y'all make me Happy!


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "People rock!"

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (8:18 AM) : 

Well I'll just have to play that today. Cheers and have a great weekend Anndi.

 

Blogger RW said ... (9:03 AM) : 

Hey I like donating rice thats fun I got three bowls so far but will get more! Good weekend to you :D

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:34 AM) : 

250 this morning! I like doing the vocabulary.

 

Blogger Angell said ... (2:29 PM) : 

I'm doing it too hon -didn't have time to post yesterday. This weekend I will get the link and post in my sidebar as well. I don't have a ton of readers, but every little bit helps right?

HUGS hon. It's so much fun....

Luv ya angel-baby.

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (3:56 PM) : 

I was over there and did a quick 42 before having to scoot out to the lab this morning.

I'll go back later.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (4:30 PM) : 

Another 1200 just now--that makes my total so far 4210

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (7:30 PM) : 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I also like to click on The Hunger Site, The Rainforest Site, etc. You can find links to these as well as others on my blog. Peace! :)

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:45 AM) : 

you did good here my friend

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (10:06 AM) : 

I chipped in 600 this morning. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Robin Lee Sardini said ... (2:15 PM) : 

Gotcha another 300. That can be addictive and for such a good cause. How cool is that? Thanks for sharing!

 

Blogger Rainbow said ... (2:03 PM) : 

I am way up there on my donations of rice, thanks to your beautiful soul, my wonder Sister! Love this video! Reminds me of all of us being there for one another when times are a "tad" sad. Love you waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy more than your luggage, sweetie!

HUGS!

 

post a comment