Anndi's Luggage: I couldn't resist...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I couldn't resist...

As I was looking at a few videos (it was for research purposes)... I found this:








As it's still Thanksgiving weekend, I thought it was appropriate (plus it made me giggle and it's all about me).

Take a few minutes and donate (yes, I'm still going on about this) a few bowls of rice as you might be enjoying some Turkey chili (gotta do something with all the leftovers) and I'm sure some of my friends are watching football (Tennessee is giving U of K a run for it's money, but it's a tight game right now... and Kentucky is bringing up the rear *snarf*) .




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "I couldn't resist..."

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (6:12 PM) : 

That is a riot! You are funny, girl!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:02 PM) : 

Matt-man: why thank you dear!

Bud: Glad you enjoyed it.. hehehe!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7:30 PM) : 

We're watching the Apple Cup - that's Washington State vs Washington for those care - and doing our rice vocabulary.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:22 PM) : 

Travis:

Apples!! Dad had a GREAT recipe for apple stuffing for the turkey... smooch!

 

Blogger RW said ... (11:31 PM) : 

Wow! thats one hell of a post lots of stuff to watch & listen to feeling that Xmass spirit! :D

 

Blogger Jeff B said ... (1:20 AM) : 

I can see you now, out at the playground, "Hey kid, wanna play the rice game? It's free...come on try it you won't get hooked."

Yeah right.

Good cause-Good fun, you're a great pusher!

Need a fix, gotta go.

PS we both tagged Travis

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:23 AM) : 

Funny ha-ha! It's good reading you. Thanks.

 

Blogger RW said ... (1:12 AM) : 

Anndi I have a Christmas ornament for you at Idaho Daily Photo

 

post a comment