Anndi's Luggage: blue tea, squirrels, the X-mas tree and trouble
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, November 24, 2007

blue tea, squirrels, the X-mas tree and trouble

You might think by the title of this post that someone spiked my tea as I was trimming the tree with chestnuts roasting on an open fire and a squirrel ran in and tried to get them and it all got me in trouble... That would be an excellent supposition... but no.

You see, apparently I’ve been tagged by Mimi Queen of memes, and in the spirit of positive foreign relations I decided to break down and do the deed… because apparently she’s been hearing this a lot lately

and she’s in no mood to be trifled with (like THAT would stop MOI!).

This meme comes from The Blue Tea person (hello, pleasure to meet you, I hear from Queen Mimi you are quite nice)…

Mimi was tagged by Lee and according to Mimi we should all go and say hello to the brave chap… Hello Lee, how’s the moat?

Rules: Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It's more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you'd also like to take. Tag five.

Here goes... my personal improvement plan.

1. Squirrel training – Master class:

It’s always been my ambition to get a squirrel act together and cross over into Ohio to serenade Matt-man with a band of happy and clever squirrels in an effort to cure him of his unreasonable hatred of the bushy-tailed creatures. We’d pile in the Jeep and take a drive (I think I saw Travis and Songbird in there…)







We might want to stay away from Neil Diamond songs though… seriously.

So far, I’ve had success with Chipmunks, so I’m encouraged.






2. Hydroponics for beginners:

I believe it might assist me in growing rice so I can keep feeding the world.
Although… playing this game not only enhances one’s vocabulary, it too feeds the world (did you think I was going to put up a post without Free Rice in it? HA!) and I actually wouldn’t need to flood my basement to build a rice paddy. I might look cute in the hat though... don’t you think?

Speaking of hats…

3. Knitting 101:

being Canadian and already having had to scrape the car windshield off because of snow and ice, I’m letting “practical Anndi” choose this one… plus combined with my wicked Be-Dazzler skillz I could make some stunning outfits for the squirrels. Presentation is everything.

Plus, it’ll come in handy for …




4. Holiday decorating – Christmas semester:

As I patiently wait for Queen Mimi to authorize tree trimming, I thought I’d take a class. You can never know enough about de-squirreling the tree… maybe Matt-man would like to join me in this one.





5. Downhill skiing:

As I’ve already stated, I’m Canadian. You’d think I could do this… but no. I used to, but I sprained my ankle a couple of times and it feels like I’ve lost the strength needed to avoid crash-landing up a tree staring at a squirrel's nuts.





Maybe I'll stick to sledding...

6. Foreign Affairs 303:

I’ll join Mimi the Queen in this one… you see, although I have some skills when it comes to entertaining peaceful foreign relations I still have a long way to go. I mean, I’m doing the meme so as not to cause a rift between Bloggingham Palace and Canada, but I still posted too many versions of this:





Oh.. I forgot one more class:

7. 1001 ways to escape dungeons and moats…





You asked for it Mimi... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I tag: Travis, Songbird, Bud, Matt-man and Julie… good luck!


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "blue tea, squirrels, the X-mas tree and trouble"

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (10:09 PM) : 

Oh my. Remind me never to tag you again. And you think this is going to help foreign relations?

Trojan men??? Trojan men, Anndi? Well, at least you succeeded in replacing one horrible song with another - and this one made absolutely no sense and was a syncopated mess. BUT I could take ALL of those cute little Trojan men and hold them captive in the dungeon until after New Year's.
Peace on earth goodwill to the Trojan men and all that. You know...in the spirit of the Holidays.

Thanks for bringing peace on earth to Bloggingham.

Sigh.

(And what were those white bars in the middle of your paragraphs?)

Too funny.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (10:10 PM) : 

And by the way....I love your luggage meez. For a minute, I thought you were vacuuming the airport.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:30 PM) : 

Mimi: You have no idea how much fun this was... the great part is that since I'm a foreign national I have diplomatic immunity and it saves me from the dungeon (unless the Trojan men are in there and then I might serve my time...)

Oh... and thanks for the meez compliment, but you should know: vacuums and I are as compatible as you and a meat thermometer or a whisk (I said whisk, not whip!).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:26 PM) : 

Anndi, this is hysterical!!!! I didn't realize you were so funny. I don't know why I don't have you on my blogroll to read yet. I am glad I keep finding my way back. And I just spent a half hour giggling because I thought your cartoon meez was vacuuming too, it's the way it's moving the suitcase around. I felt better when i read that Mimi saw that too. Thanks for the laughs!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (12:41 AM) : 

The problem is that you know my zig zag zoom patterns too well, making it impossible for me to dodge any meme you aim at me.

Dammit.

What's that you say? Mimi's watching?

Oh.

I meant...I would love to do this meme, right after the finale of Dancing with the Stars.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (6:32 AM) : 

I would love to de-squirrel your tree anytime. I 'll do this in the next day or two. Thanks, I think. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12:36 PM) : 

SOme people get tagged with a meme and just put together a simple little response...then there is the Luggage...and when you ask Anndi to open it and share you never know what will burst forward...this was a great deal of fun, though I need to come back..the last video is not loading....
I think we are safe for now in knowing that there will be no siege of the palace or no troop movement north to Canada..

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:56 PM) : 

Polli: I'm glad you enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun searching for ways to drive the Queen craz.. um.. I mean... to make this a varied post.

I should have known better when I bought it and it said Hoover and not Samsonite on the carry-on.

Travis: I like to share the miser.. I mean.. the joy with me dear bro. So glad you didn't eat Songbird after all... I'm sure the turkey was better (no offense to Songbird.. oh crap, there goes foreign relations...)

Matt-man: Since my tree is artificial you can rest easy that the squirrel is in fact merely a plush toy... but you can squeeze it and it'll sing for you.

Looking forward to experiencing it.

Bond: aww shucks...

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:25 PM) : 

Huh? Me? Oh no!!

Okay okay.....I put it on the memes to do list.

 

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said ... (9:25 AM) : 

My answers are up. It is not pretty...

 

Blogger Oswegan said ... (12:59 PM) : 

Have you ever heard of squirell fishing? Where you tie a nut to the end of your line and reel those babies in? It looks like good sporting fun.

~Oswegan

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (7:36 PM) : 

Hehehehehehe squirrel nuts! Hehehehehe! :P Okay, yes, I'm 12 years old! And I SO enjoy watching that commercial with the guy, the squirrel, the birds and the wolf!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (8:02 PM) : 

Groooooan! Must...get...song...out of...head! Darn it, Anndi! Why'd you do this to me??? A fellow Canuck? Huh? Whhhhhyyyyyy????? :P

 

Blogger Angell said ... (11:18 AM) : 

Fantastic Anndi darling!!

I think I'll join you in a few of those - esp. the squirrel training.

Sounds like fun (psst - no llama ninja courses???)

 

post a comment