Anndi's Luggage: Here's your sign... not quite Wordless Wednesday
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Here's your sign... not quite Wordless Wednesday

My dear friend Bond aka Vinny Bond aka Vince aka The Couch aka Boss
(to Bruno and Guido) aka Blog God (or he who asks so many questions and attempts to solve all problems in the known universe) wants to know where he can get a certain sign following this post.

You know me.. you get what you ask for! - well... my interpretation of it anyway ;p!

Here's your sign Vince, hand it to whomever you wish (don't y'all dare start a nasty tag with this!)





Here's one for Matt-Man (I know he'd LOVE to put this one up on his property):







This one is for Dan... next time sweetie, look for this:


This one's for Travis... bro, you were right!




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Here's your sign... not quite Wordless Wednesday"

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (1:21 PM) : 

im sure you have a bow chicka bow bow butt

 

Blogger Coco said ... (1:37 PM) : 

bwahahahahahahahaha

loved that last one ... gonna steal it for Mac ...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:46 PM) : 

Sparky: LOLOLOL Thank you dear... Now I have to find a sign for you.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:47 PM) : 

Coco: Is Mac afraid of ledges? LOL

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1:48 PM) : 

So THAT"S why Matty was standing so close to the platform edge;-)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (2:33 PM) : 

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... and I've got one for you... I'll send it to you later....

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:36 PM) : 

Turnbaby: gee you catch on quick!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (2:47 PM) : 

Dixie: rut roh... LMOO

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (5:21 PM) : 

Oh. My. Gawd.

Oooo, what is that great sucking sound I hear?....

 

Blogger Dan said ... (5:42 PM) : 

YAY! Bigfoot!! I missed him!

I wonder if Bigfoot would ever be mistaken for a big, annoying squirrel! :) Hugs and smooches Ann.

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (7:28 PM) : 

HA HA HA.... glad to hear about the mullets x x

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Keeping back from the ledge is just good safety.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:43 PM) : 

Songbird: did you hear a Matt-man approaching? Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Dan: well, did you look at your map? LMAO at Bigfoot as a squirrel LOL

Topchamp: I see you're enjoying your new connection!

Travis: yes brother dear...

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9:09 PM) : 

Silly girl!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (9:10 PM) : 

Well, I want a sign, damn it :-)

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:48 PM) : 

bwaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

OMG ... I loves them all...ty dear...and how did i end up with so many titles....?

OOOO a MEME.... lol

SMOOCH

 

Blogger RW said ... (12:00 AM) : 

Hey those are awesome LMAO!!!!

 

Blogger In Ink said ... (1:26 AM) : 

Eeeew you just got hugs and smooches from the slimiest internet fraud I've seen in a long time.

Sorry.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (8:40 AM) : 

Mac won't be afraid of ledges after he sees that sign ... :-P

 

Blogger Coco said ... (1:40 PM) : 

While i was sitting here, waiting for your blog to load, i found myself staring at the piles of luggage and you know what? i'd like to have one of those big old steamer trunks ... like the one Blanche had in A Streetcar Named Desire ... wouldn't that be a cool piece of luggage? Wonder if they still make them ...?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:15 PM) : 

Gotta love these signs! Now I know what all that noise I keep hearing is.... guys rushing up to the edge! You have no idea how many "I'm Stupid" signs I could hand out some days, haha, "here's your sign".

Thanks for visiting me out in BC. Have an awesome day!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (8:06 PM) : 

Hehehehehehe! I like the last one best of all, but then I'm a perv! LOL :P

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (3:07 PM) : 

I don't understand Canadian humor. I think there must be a language barrier...

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (3:39 AM) : 

Hi Anndi,

Now about Signs:

And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply"
So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why
He said "You look like a fine upstanding young man, I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"
Whoa-oh-oh

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

 

Blogger none said ... (9:16 PM) : 

I'm sure that area around the last sign is crowded on saturday nights ;)

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (10:41 PM) : 

Hi Princess,

So you enjoyed the DEANKEY sound file, that's nice, I also put up there the Hudson and Landry audio for you to listen to as well.

 

post a comment