Anndi's Luggage: existentialism... blogger style
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, September 02, 2007

existentialism... blogger style

If a Blog Falls

Labels: ,

Comments on "existentialism... blogger style"

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12:11 PM) : 

LOLOLOLOL

 

Blogger none said ... (8:14 PM) : 

Good one. that gives me something to ponder :)

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (9:54 PM) : 

The only thing that I can think of where one might think that a difference was missing is understanding what made the tree fall to begin with. So in some instance there is always a reason for things that happen where not knowing the whys and what for may in the long run make a difference. Because if for some reason that if not knowing would cause a bunch more trees to fall then yes it would make a difference.

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (9:53 AM) : 

love it !!!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (10:02 AM) : 

Duuuuuude! That was so deep! LOL :P

 

Blogger Julie said ... (3:01 PM) : 

*rolls eyes*

I wonder what Dana's going to say about this one!

 

Blogger Dan said ... (3:33 PM) : 

Hee hee! Usually if someone blogs about something it seems to make it matter less ... or something!

Hi Ann!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:18 PM) : 

ROTFLMOO! Hm...could it be a bLOG?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:27 PM) : 

Turnbaby: yup!

Hammer: it had me scratching my head for a bit... thanks for visiting!

Phil: You my friend always bring an interesting perspective on things... and for that I am grateful! Hugs!

Sarah: glad you enjoyed, nice to see a new face!

Meri: but don't worry.. I'll never put up a sign that says: "No shirt, no shoes, no service..." LOLOL!

Julie: Half the fun is waiting for the witty comments... hehehe

Dan: now dear, you always elevate any topic you tackle.. Hi sweets!

Dana: Give the girl a prize, she's on a fire! *snarf*

rut roh... maybe we should put you out? it's Travis and the flaming walnuts again! that man will never learn! *calls the FIREMEN*

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (11:00 PM) : 

Hi Anndi,

Phil: You my friend always bring an interesting perspective on things... and for that I am grateful! Hugs!

Well thank you, but I was just using a bit of deductive reasoning, I mean if it was a bug that was causing the tree to be ill or a lack of soil nourishment which helps the tree to have it's roots planted firmly in the soil then one might prevent the surrounding trees from falling from the same cause.

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (12:32 PM) : 

It only makes a difference if...there's an ample supply of cowbell!

I've got a fevuh, and the only prescription is...well, you know the rest! :-p

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (4:33 AM) : 

Well now, is this a forest of oaks or a forest of pines? Is the blog being written on a daily basis or semi-regularly?
Where exactly does the forest exist and does the blogger live in the same time zone?
Has the blogger slept or are they awake trying to decide what to blog about?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:27 AM) : 

Phil: all true... it does need investigation...

Jonathan: and where have YOU been? Sheesh! I missed you! I'll remember some cowbell...

Bond: does the blogger exist?

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (9:56 AM) : 

Je suis retourné!

Oh, I've been around. Those b#stards that pay my salary actually expect me to WORK every now and then. The nerve of them, huh? Can't they just pay me to sit on my duff and blind them with the reflection off of my head?

:-p

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:47 PM) : 

Jonathan: SMOOCH! Glad you're back dearie! Lovely duff I'm sure, and the reflection brightens my day... but they are rather unreasonable!

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (12:38 PM) : 

ROFL!

 

post a comment