Anndi's Luggage: Get off your butt and stop complaining...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Get off your butt and stop complaining...

I have to thank Connie for sending this to me...





If I start complaining... please kick me.

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "Get off your butt and stop complaining..."

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (2:56 PM) : 

Extraordinary talent and inspirational story all wrapped up together.

We may not have challenges in our lives that are as difficult as this young man's, but they are still unique to us and sometimes they overwhelm us.

Minimize complaining while maxmizing effort...I guess that's what I'm trying to say.

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (2:24 AM) : 

I am not going to write something philosophical here to keep others from complaining, heck we all have a right to complain from time to time.

So Instead of that lets all join in and complain together. After all isn't that what blogging is about, a place to rant & complain?

Anndi, if you have a reason to complain then by all means let it all out and complain, we can all join in and complain with you.
Just sing the song, I get by with a little help from my friends.

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (6:48 AM) : 

I would like to kick you :)

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:10 PM) : 

I have seen this story a few months ago and was touched by the love between the father and son.,.. see ESPN is good for some things....

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12:04 AM) : 

Thanks for sharing Ann.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1:07 AM) : 

you've been tagged

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (12:53 PM) : 

After reading this,I realize that I have absolutely NOTHING to complain about! Thank you for sharing this, my friend. Hugs! :)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (2:00 AM) : 

I too have NOTHING absolutely NOTHING to complain about. Thank you so much for sharing such an inspirational story.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1:11 AM) : 

we miss you friend....too quiet here

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (1:52 PM) : 

I can't see this for some reason. My computer is having problems! Whatever it is, I'm sure it's great.

Hi!

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (8:51 AM) : 

wow! Inspirational AND involving trumpets.....

 

post a comment