Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday... but not silent...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wordless Wednesday... but not silent...



Labels: , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday... but not silent..."

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1:09 AM) : 

Precious.....until it comes from one whose nose can hold 5 quarts of mucous.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:27 AM) : 

Well, of course I can not see the video, so i will be back....feel better my sweet friend

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9:55 AM) : 

LMAO @ Julie!!!

 

Blogger The Boy said ... (11:49 AM) : 

Achoo!

My dimpaty

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (2:06 PM) : 

So sweet! Babies are adorable when they're trying to sneeze. This one looks very pleased with him/herself at mission accomplished.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:00 PM) : 

Hello! As you are one of the Original Blue Ribbon Bloggers, I would like to invite you to be a co-author on the Blue Ribbon Bloggers Blog. You may participate any way you choose, as little or as much as you like. My hope is that all seventy of the men and women that the first Blog Fairy tagged as a blue ribbon blogger will join as a co-author here on MBL and on the official blog and promote your own blogs and work! Please watch your email for the invitations (one from MBL and one from Blogger) and let me know if there are any issues or if you do not receive it. I pray you will join us. You ARE a Blue Ribbon Blogger!

P.S. Please send me your email on my private MBL message area if you wish to be invited to participate in the blog. I hope you'll join us!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7:14 AM) : 

that video is funny and cute and precious all at the same time...hope your sneezing and sniffling has subsided.

 

Blogger Angell said ... (1:04 PM) : 

Absolutely adorable and hysterical.

I hope you're feeling better honey. :D

SHRG

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (5:06 PM) : 

Babies are the Blessed gift from God, they are so adorable.

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (7:36 PM) : 

What a CUTE baby. Hope your sneezes are gone =)

 

Blogger AtriaBooks said ... (10:28 AM) : 

bless you.

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (2:43 PM) : 

Awwww that's sweet! Hope you are feeling better, Anndi! Tail wags to you! No hugs, cuz I don't want to get too close! LOL :P

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (10:06 PM) : 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...that was so cute. I want a baby SOOO bad. Just have to convince the other half. I have a feeling I won't get my way this time. LOL

 

post a comment