Anndi's Luggage: we remember...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

we remember...

Some things touch us in ways we can't explain...

In my ears, I can hear a bell... it rings 3 times, then stops, and it repeats this sequence two more times. It's the old signal used when a firefighter has fallen, when the fight is over and the remaining brothers are called back home.

In honour of the firefighters who perished on 9/11


"So Others May Live..."





Should you wish to see more... please visit this memorial.


Love you all more than my luggage!
Extra Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments on "we remember..."

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12:19 AM) : 

I avoid watching because the 'tape' I have in my head and heart makes gasp for air when Im let it replay.

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (2:28 AM) : 

Hi Anndi,

Excellent Tribute, I have been doing a lot of thinking of these folks today in remembrance.

Thanks again for you and your wonderful blog to remind us of the things that are important.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:46 AM) : 

Turnbaby: *hugs*

Phil: Thank you my dear friend. I carry our fallen brothers in my heart.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:17 AM) : 

ANNDI: Please forgive me for not watching the video...I think you know why...but knowing you, I am sure it is a wonderful tribute to those brave men and women who only did what they are trained to do...put others before themselves in a tragedy.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7:45 PM) : 

Thank you for this tribute.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:48 PM) : 

Bondbaby: thank you for visiting with me... *hugs*

Travis: It was something I had to do and is close to my heart. *hugs*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:07 AM) : 

Good tribute! I have a friend in Canada. Cheers to my Canadian friends!

FTGF!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (8:12 PM) : 

We'll never forget. Hugs.

 

post a comment