Anndi's Luggage: And the laughing gas lasts and lasts (Vinny part 3)
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, August 17, 2007

And the laughing gas lasts and lasts (Vinny part 3)

And now.. for one of my all time favourite Cosby bits!




hehehe.. you go to the dentist you end up looking like a Big Old Drooly Saint- Bernard LOL

Yup.. Vinny sounded like Mushmouth...


Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "And the laughing gas lasts and lasts (Vinny part 3)"

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (7:15 PM) : 

Hey! That St. Bernard looks just like my mother's father's uncle's third cousin twice removed! Goober's his name. He likes to eat things that look like boogers, not actual boogers which would be halfway respectable, but weird veggie things that LOOK like 'em! Brussel sprouts anyone? :P

 

post a comment