Anndi's Luggage: The dentist office and tuneage
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, August 17, 2007

The dentist office and tuneage

My own version of laughing gas... Whose Line is it Anyway? Vinny's Dental Tuneage:




(You know I love you my friend... and yes.. it WAS your funniest bit ever!)


Love you all more than my luggage (and Vinny's Nitrous Oxyde - you wuss!)!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Comments on "The dentist office and tuneage"

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (3:22 PM) : 

Ahhhh.... Wayne Brady. The hottest white man on the planet.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12:27 AM) : 

Good stuff here Ann!

 

post a comment