Anndi's Luggage: OOOH! Royalty!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, August 06, 2007

OOOH! Royalty!

The Chicklet has received a title


My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Royal Highness Alice the Strange of New Invention
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



It fits nicely as she intends to become an inventor and is quite strange!

and I...


My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Duchess Ann the Ebullient of Much Bottom
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



But... but... I don't have much bottom... really!!


Love you all, even the most lowly of subjects, more than mine royal luggage!
hugs, smooches and gropes (in the most dignified and royal manner of course)!

Labels: ,

Comments on "OOOH! Royalty!"

 

Blogger Dan said ... (6:32 PM) : 

Well here's one of your lowly subjects loving you right back Dutchess Ann! xoxo

Great profile pic! Love it!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:59 PM) : 

Dan my darling friend! There's nothing lowly about you. You are a prince among men.

Your Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:

Very Sir Lord Dan the Festive of Lower Wombleshire

and thank you ... it was taken by someone wonderful indeed.

 

Blogger Becky C. said ... (8:10 PM) : 

I hope you didn't mean avoiding my blog--if so I am sorry.

~Becky

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Ahh....now I know why you and Turnbaby were tag teaming me...Soul Patrol zombies!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:30 PM) : 

Becky: Yours is a great read but that sicko you referred to.. *shudders*

Mr. Fab: My appreciation for Taylor has nothing to do with my abilities to torment... and has everything to do with the Hoochie code.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:31 PM) : 

I just got this one...Imperial Majesty Travis the Insouciant of Lower Hellswicke.

I prefer the one you got for me earlier...His Eminence the Very Lord Travis the Tenuous of Midhoop St Giggleswich.

Cheers my dear Duchess!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:40 PM) : 

You may now call me

Her Exalted Highness Duchess Dana the Strange of Lardle Midhoop

Hm...what's a Lardle Midhoop?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:48 PM) : 

Travis, it is a great title isn't it! St. Giggleswich LOL

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:52 PM) : 

Dana.. but, I like calling you my Queen!

I think it's a skirt, but I could be wrong.

 

Blogger Dan said ... (10:31 PM) : 

Ann, Sweetheart, I really like that title! Of course I have to Google "Lower Wombleshire" to find out who I can now lord it over.

And that someone wonderful who took that wonderful photo? He had a wonderful subject to work with.

Smooch. :)

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:38 PM) : 

Titles... titles everywhere...

and me a lowly peasant

New profile pic shows the sparkle in your eyes my friend....

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (11:16 PM) : 

yep can't decide which is worse, the strange or the much bottom. I go with bottom, strange can be explained away as quirky

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (11:27 PM) : 

Empress Starrlight the Chimerical of Bumswick by the Hole

Oh my!
Speaking of names I have tagged you for the Middle Name Meme =)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:27 PM) : 

Dan my friend.. They await your majesty!
stop.. you'll make me blush!
Smooch!

Bondbaby!
And you shall be known as Lord Vince the Carnivorous of Gallop Hophill (I like it!!!)
I sparkle? *giggles*

Sparky.. you are my tormentor!
But, in my goodness...

His Most Serene Highness Lord Sparky Duck the Loquacious of Fritterton on the Marshes (how appropriate!!)

And um.. I have little bottom thank you very much!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:30 PM) : 

well... i do like to ummmm 'eat' ... but i never heard it called a hophill before...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:31 PM) : 

Starrlight.. what a lovely name!

*snarf* Bumswick eh.. by the Hole eh? LOL

OOh! I've ben tagged! LOL

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:34 PM) : 

Bondbaby! I believe it's Welsh LOL
SMOOCH

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:38 PM) : 

well..I did it again and it came up as
Bishop Lord Vince the Portable of Great Leering

I am sensing a theme with my names... I Leer and then I eat...

Oh Oh Oh bwahahahahahahahahahahhaahha

SMOOCH GROPE RUB LEER

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:39 PM) : 

Why am I starting to feel like a gazelle?

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7:38 AM) : 

Well...then run like the wind...

=]

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (11:40 AM) : 

I did mine but can't remember what it was except that it had the word foam in it a couple of times...lol.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:46 AM) : 

Her Most Noble Lady Sanni the Undefeated of New Invention ?!?!?!

This will never fit onto my business cards *sigh*

=)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:50 AM) : 

Bondbaby: I'll never run fast enough in peeptoes...

Kyra: foam, now that's a thought!

Sanni: You'll have to use both sides dear! ;-p

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:11 PM) : 

ROTFLMFOO at Vinny!

Bishop Lord Vince the Portable of Great Leering

That's hilarious!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

 

Blogger The Boy said ... (7:10 AM) : 

I was always told that I came from a family of farmers and peasents, now I find I am true nobility! His Highness Boy the Assiduous of New Invention! I quite remaking myself, so what a perfect title. I shall have new stationary made up promptly!

 

Blogger Wild Phil said ... (7:48 AM) : 

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Duchess Ann the Ebullient of Much Bottom


But... but... I don't have much bottom... really!!

Yea but Doll, what bottom you do have is the most sexiest gorgeous bottom there is. Besides it's not the size that matters it's the way that you use it.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (8:55 AM) : 

You have quite the lovely bottom my dear.

And SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12:05 AM) : 

You Duchess Ann of the little bottom have been tagged! Visit me for the details!

 

Blogger Coco said ... (10:40 AM) : 

I know you're on vacation hon, and i hope it's grand, but you've been tagged for the Middle Name Meme.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (10:42 AM) : 

Oh, and you may now address me as

Her Royal Highness Coco the Confused of Porton Down

Coco the confused, huh? that about sums it up ...

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (7:17 PM) : 

You're definitely ebullient! LOL

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (7:20 PM) : 

You may now address the puppy as:

Venerable Lady Meribah the Arboreal of Waldenshire under Throcket! :P

I like it!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9:24 PM) : 

Pardon me, your Royal Highness, but upon your return, you will notice that I tagged you with the same meme with which Starrlight tagged you. Sorry!

Manic Monday – Drop (The Middle Name Meme)

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (3:55 PM) : 

Looks around....sees no one is home....grabs all the titles and two pieces of luggage and runs away

bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

 

post a comment