Anndi's Luggage: We might post.. we might not...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Monday, August 06, 2007

We might post.. we might not...






I'm taking a poll.. should I try this?




Sing with me...

or maybe not..



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels:

Comments on "We might post.. we might not..."

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (2:06 PM) : 

I say... do it. Do me, too.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:03 PM) : 

Kyra: My day just isn't complete without you!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:37 PM) : 

Well, I suggest that if you do try it, you do it a little differently.

I'm just sayin.

And I am NOT singing that song and you can't make me.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:41 PM) : 

Hey, that's that strange Bernard cartoon thingy that keeps coming on Boomerang that Bethany and I can't figure out!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8:54 PM) : 

Travis: It would mean flying high, like being on a ledge... Oh come now, you REALLY want to sing it, I saw you tapping your feet..

Dana: Alice knew all about him, apparently she's seen him too...

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:46 PM) : 

HEY...you bus is in that video!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:48 PM) : 

Hang gliding? Heights?

ummm no thanks

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12:35 AM) : 

Bondbaby .. my bus! YUP! Hey I AM the one going on vacation! Of course it's my bus!
But I'd wear my gear.. the harness and everything LOL!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9:08 AM) : 

Ooooh that would be fun...if I could get up the guts to do it!

Goood seeing ya back again!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:26 AM) : 

Julie my sweet! I might stick to singing that song.. hehehe!

I'm back, then I'm not.. I'm a mystery really!

 

post a comment