Anndi's Luggage: Vince at the dentist (the other version)
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, August 17, 2007

Vince at the dentist (the other version)

After laughing as if I'd been given nitrous oxyde when reading my buddy Vince's account of his recent trip (you are such a baby my friend) to the dentist...

well...


I got my spies to tell me what he was really like...




(you know who was doing the groping right?)
Hey! I tot I taw a duck....

Scroll down.. there's a LOT more!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Vince at the dentist (the other version)"

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (6:50 PM) : 

So THAT'S where Damm went! He's been moonlighting as a woobie! Bwahahaha! :P

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (6:52 PM) : 

DEAR FRIEND... if the assistant looked like that I would never have left his office!
I actually saw Cosby when he was doing that tour... funny funny funny stuff....
and that is EXACTLY how I sounded...my fabis was numb and melting too....but I was so disappointed my bottom libis was affected....I like it so much...
'Whose Line' is one of my favs...these guys are freaking brilliant...I am not a wuss...I am not a wuss...OK, maybe a small one when it comes to the Dentist...
And TY for the compliment...and special post...SMOOCH

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:01 PM) : 

Meri: a woobie LOL yup! hehehe!

Bondbaby: Don't diss the assistant dear.. you know, you have to go back (can you hear the evil laugh?).
I was probably way too young to go to that concert *snarf*
"Whose Line" is a gem, guaranteed to make you laugh as much as the nitrous oxyde the Dentist (it's REALLY funny how you cap that!) gives you.

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (6:40 AM) : 

Awesome postage Angelbaby!! Too funny.
SMOOCH

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (3:21 PM) : 

I am TERRIFIED od the dentist...lol. I have to have someone hold my hand :-(

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:43 PM) : 

Ah, Married with Children, my secret passion...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:43 PM) : 

Ah, Married...with Children...

 

post a comment