Anndi's Luggage: For Chicklet... Rock on!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, June 22, 2007

For Chicklet... Rock on!



Love you all more than my luggage!

Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Comments on "For Chicklet... Rock on!"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8:17 AM) : 

Enjoy your summer Chicklet....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Blogger Gail said ... (9:00 AM) : 

OMG!!! Alice Cooper!!!

This rules!!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (10:47 AM) : 

How can one NOT respect a man named "Alice"? Cheers...

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (1:00 PM) : 

LOVE IT! I love Alice Cooper. I live here in his hometown, and his nightly radio show (broadcast around the globe, incidentally) really showcases his humor. That man ROCKS and totally cracks me up!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1:44 PM) : 

That's hilarious!

Happy Summer Alice!

 

Blogger Dan said ... (3:13 PM) : 

Chicklet's got great taste! In both music and moms! Hugs Anndi!

 

Blogger Rogers Place said ... (1:51 AM) : 

Alice just fits this man. Someone named their son Sue one time before.

 

Blogger Marilyn said ... (11:44 AM) : 

Happy St. John the Baptist day?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:13 PM) : 

Alice Cooper is awesome! I think I'll name my next kid Alice...

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (6:31 AM) : 

LOL

Happy Summer Chicklet!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:59 PM) : 

Happy summer, chicklet!

"Rock On!" is the perfect keyword - come over and grab your Rockin´ Girl Blogger Award!

You definitely ROCK, Anndi!

*SMOOCH*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 AM) : 

LOL!!!! loved this.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:02 AM) : 

Thanks everyone!

Chicklet is spending her first week of vacation with her aunt and cousins and from all reports, she's having a blast!

Hugs and smooches to all!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6:03 AM) : 

Thanks Sanni! I"ll pop on over adn fulfill my duties.. wait... if I get this thing three times do I have to nominate 15 women?

rut roh!

SMOOCH

 

Blogger none said ... (11:26 AM) : 

Classic!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10:46 AM) : 

Oh my...too funny, Ann! ALICE! Have a great summer. NO MORE SCHOOL!

 

post a comment