Anndi's Luggage: Festival time..
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Festival time..

It's Jazz Festival time in Montreal...

Plan on taking the Chicklet..

Maybe we'll go see this guy play out at one of the free shows..



Wow!

Or this guy.. Robin Nolan (he has a sweet gypsy guitar)




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Festival time.."

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (3:11 PM) : 

Wow. Campbelljohn is fantastic! Thanks for that. Wow.

I've been reading some Beatles bashing recently. There are some music snobs out there that seem to think The Beatles are over-rated.

I guess what those folks don't realize is that 40-odd years ago, no one had ever heard anything like them!

This guy Robin Nolan proves how well Beatles music stands up now.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (4:42 PM) : 

Both excellent guitar players of different styles. Totally agree with Travis regarding the Beatles and how well the music holds up.
As always thanks for sharing your treasures with us.
Smooch

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:07 PM) : 

Oh yeah...I'm slow getting here but this was definately worth pausing for! Thanks dear!

 

post a comment