Anndi's Luggage: Sharing a washroom...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sharing a washroom...

After a cup of coffee (the required potion to transform me from an incoherent grump to my usual super safety wench self), I launched into my regular mad dash between ironing a top for work (really I should do this in the evening.. I need to get organized...), fixing the Chicklet's snacks for the day (also something I should do the night before... I'm so disorganized!) and feeding Chelsea the beagle her pill coated in peanut butter (vet's orders... must be in the morning... can't get THAT organized... oh.. and did I mention that the pills have a nasty gastrointestinal side effect, in which I almost stepped whilst running from the kitchen to the living room to turn the TV off - yuck - Damn.. must pick this up... double yuck!), when I ran into the washroom to brush my teeth alongside the Chicklet. Luckily, I've managed to make sure my socks match every day and I'm not walking around with a fabric softener sheet stuck to my butt, most days...

Sharing a washroom (although she has a perfectly nice pink washroom of her own) with her in the morning is interesting. She sings along to classic rock and roll (her version of Kiss's "I wanna rock and roll" is smokin') with reckless abandon and asks endless questions.

Why does the medicine make Chelsea poop that colour?

What's that stuck to your butt?

Why did you only put makeup on one eye?

What's that smell?

Who's the cutest kid in the whole world (AHA! an easy one to answer!!!)

Can I invent chocolate toothpaste?



She and I stood side by side brushing our teeth and...well...



I think Blake is rubbing off on us...

Beatboxing with a mouthful of toothpaste suds is messy...




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Sharing a washroom..."

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9:27 AM) : 

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I nearly spewed my coffee! But I remembered the rules in time and swallowed before I hit play.

So...just what is that stuck to your butt?

Heehee!

Big bear hugs to rockin' Chicklet!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9:57 AM) : 

You know I get all caught up and then ...BAM a video that I can't see at work! So, I will have to come back....
Hey, what's that stuck to your butt?

 

Blogger Coco said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Sounds like my household in the morning, hon. At least ... when I was still a working stiff like y'all ... and I love Pat & Stanley!

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (10:36 AM) : 

you and the wife have the same ironing/lunch prep habits. Why do chicks do that?

and what was that stuck to your butt? :)

 

Blogger Angell said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Dude - that is the cutest thing!! I can just imagine you and chicklet doing that. LOL.

But you didn't thud imagining Blake in your bathroom? I would ha....

Never mind..

 

Blogger none said ... (11:19 AM) : 

Funny! I used to discover an extra sock and dryer sheets stuck to me after several hours at work.

Whay don't people mention these things?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (1:52 PM) : 

Travis

Never ever watch vids with a mouthful LOL!

I knew you would ask that...

SMOOCH

Vinny

I blame you.. you keep saying you created the video monster!

I expected you to ask that question...

GROPE

COCO!!!

**virtual glomptackles Coco, cause I know those won't hurt*

It's the single mommy tango!
Pat and Stanley rock!
Feel better my friend. I've missed you.

HUGS

Sparky

It's a woman thing dear...

3 for 3 on the men.. Y'all don't disappoint... LOL

SMOOCH

Angell

I did... how do tyou think I got rid of what was stuck to my butt! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

GROPE (Hoochies grope.. hehehe)

Nice to have you around my friend.

Hammer!

Thanks for the visit!
They don't cause they're happy it isn't them and they are evil!

Not asking about what's stuck to my butt?

I'm intrigued...

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (5:39 PM) : 

Bwahahahaha! You are so funny, but I don't have to tell you that! By the way, I can't stand picking up doggie poop and vomit either. I just have my flunkies do that for me! :P

 

Blogger Gail said ... (6:09 PM) : 

We ARE twinnies! I go through a lot of the same thing in the mornings!

Too cute, my dear!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11:56 PM) : 

It's so funny reading the comments. You told us what gets stuck to your butt and NONE of the guys got it! Sheeesh!

Love you're rambles Sweet ANn!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (1:03 AM) : 

So, why DOES the dog poop that color?

And what IS stuck to your butt?

And what IS that smell?

 

Blogger Dan said ... (8:37 AM) : 

What an absolutely adorable scene you paint Sweetie! I can see the two of you right now, doing your morning prep before the start of the day. :)

You two rock! Hugs, smooches and gropes Hon.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:14 PM) : 

You do know that our Blake is one of People's Hottest Bachelors this year, right?

 

post a comment