Anndi's Luggage: I know what to get Matt-man for Father's Day...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, June 15, 2007

I know what to get Matt-man for Father's Day...

Yummy!!


Squirrel Stew



Here's a lovely little tune...


Mississippi Squirrel Revival
Uploaded by StonewallStudios


Now...if you can make friends with the squirrel.. it can be useful!

Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "I know what to get Matt-man for Father's Day..."

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (5:39 PM) : 

Bwahahaha! That squirrel is funny! How can anyone not like squirrels? They're so cute! :)

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:17 PM) : 

The first video was no longer available by the time I got here.

I love that Bud Light squirrel. And squirrels actually can have nachos because they have thumbs.

I wonder if Matt read about the rampaging German squirrel killed by an elderly gentleman wielding a crutch?

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9:32 PM) : 

Okay.....man that squirrel was hysterical but the first video wouldn't play.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:13 PM) : 

Hehe! It's funny but whut's a Matt-Man and why is he obsessed with squirrels?

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (9:57 AM) : 

Where was MY Father's Day gift? I'll give you my mailing address so you can send me a cowbell!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:17 PM) : 

Meri,

That's what I keep telling him!

Travis,

It was a lovely catapult.. I'll have to e-mail him the assembly instructions I guess.
I think the Bud Light Squirrel is king! Only Matt-man would be afraid of a creature that an old man can subdue with one fell swoop of his crutch LOL!

Julie,

Had to substitute for something else.. guess tha squirrel catapult offended someone.. it's a squirrel conspiracy!

Dana,

Matt-man is... well.. a conundrum..but you can visit him from my links. He's afraid of squirrels cause he's a wuss!

Jonathan,

I dare you! Go ahead and e-mail it!!! See if I don't actually send you one!

 

post a comment