Anndi's Luggage: Happy Father's Day
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day





I've said it before.. I'm Daddy's Little Girl.

To my Dad... I love you Pop.

To my Chicklet's Dad... Elle t'aime beaucoup notre petite grenouille.



To all the Dads out there... Have a good one!

To the single moms raising their children without a dad... KUDOS!







Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Happy Father's Day"

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (4:15 PM) : 

That's a very lovely tribute Angelbaby.

Smooch

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (9:03 AM) : 

Here's to your Dad Anndi, and thanks for the squirrel stew!! @#$%

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:01 AM) : 

Wonderful slide show... congrats to you for having a loving dad

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:06 PM) : 

Turnbaby!

Thanks sweetie...

SMOOCH

Matt-man

Thanks dear friend. I had a great catapult for you but apparently it was objectionable...

Bondbaby!

Thank you my darling friend. I'm lucky, he's a gem.

Kiss

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (9:51 PM) : 

Great photos!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10:40 PM) : 

Good job Ann! Your dad must be very proud of you.

 

post a comment