Anndi's Luggage: For Jo...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Sunday, June 10, 2007

For Jo...





My thoughts and prayers are with my friend Jo as she sits Shiva for her father who passed away this past Thursday. She always has a joke to make us laugh and brings great levity to any situation. It's my turn to lay my hand on her shoulder as she did the same for me when my mother passed.



"Hamakom y'nachem etchem b'toch sh'ar availai tziyon ee yerushalayim."

May God comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.



I love you Jo.
So much more than all the luggage in the world.
Hugs, smooches and more hugs!

Labels: , ,