Anndi's Luggage: OOPS...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, June 16, 2007

OOPS...




Not sure if I’m allowed to do this, which makes it even more irresistible…

Happy Birthday to “someone” who doesn’t have birthdays…

You know who you are…






Disclaimer: The normal author of this blog is in no way responsible for this post. She would never do such a thing…

Love you all more than my luggage!
Especially you Birthday Boy!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: ,

Comments on "OOPS..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12:57 PM) : 

Thank you so very much my sweet friend.

THough, as a disclaimer, I never said I do not have birthday's...what I have said is that I do not ever make a deal over my birthdays...I let them come to me...never plan anything ...allow them to happen...but I appreciate the honor...now about that second chin...

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (4:39 PM) : 

He shows a slight resemblance to my pal Vinny...

 

Blogger Gail said ... (6:48 PM) : 

Good work, dearie...

That's a great picture!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:03 PM) : 

ROTFLMOO! Happy Birthday Vinny!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10:57 PM) : 

**wipes brow**

Boy I sure am glad that you're not in trouble Sweet Anne!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (4:16 PM) : 

LOL--like we don't know who's driving this bus *giggling*

He doth protest too much!!

NIce job Angelbaby

 

Blogger Angell said ... (9:30 AM) : 

Nice pic Ann luv.

:D So far behind on everything this weekend...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:12 PM) : 

Bondbaby!

Nope.. I distinctly remember an e-mail saying you don't have birthdays. You're kinda cute as King.. not a jester at all no matter what Dana says...

I just play with the pictures, I don't take them.

Songbird,

It does, doesn't it! ;)

Gail,

Thanks twinny!

Dana,

He really does look like King, I didn't have a jester hat...

Julie,

Imagine how glad I am! LOL

Turnbaby,

Oh we know.. bwahahahahahahaha!

Angell,

SMOOCH! Behind is good.. ;)

 

post a comment