Anndi's Luggage: Picture show...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Picture show...


For all the people who have had an impact in my life...


For my wonderful Soul Patrol Family...


For Chicklet...



Create Your Own



Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Picture show..."

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (11:53 AM) : 

Great stuff darlin!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:59 PM) : 

Travis

Thanks bro... I had a wonderful time putting it together.

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8:22 PM) : 

I just love all the things that my blogging buds find! This is so cool Ann!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:05 PM) : 

WOO!

:watches it again and again:

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:09 PM) : 

Incredible view of your life darlin'... thank you so very much for letting your extended family share with you

Chicklet is your child... no doubt about it and loved the pictures of you and dad...so loving...

Kiss

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (7:28 AM) : 

Too cool for words, Hoochie!!! And I love seeing the countdown to Richmond at the top...CAN'T WAIT!!!

SMOOCH!!!

 

Blogger Coco said ... (12:38 PM) : 

hey honey, wonderful collage. I really enjoyed seeing the gang all together. And your pics of Chicklet and your family ... so much love there, honey. Just beautiful. Hugs.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (2:47 PM) : 

I only have dial up right now. I can only assume that you did a tribute to me....Thanks Anndi!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (3:42 PM) : 

Julie

Thanks, I decided to have some fun. Dana's the one who got me started.. all those pics of Taylor

Dana

Now if I can meet you, there'll be a picture of you in one of them, and not just of Bessie.

Bond

Tried to narrow it down some, glad you're a part of it.
She kinda does look like me doesn't she? hehehe
I'm daddy's girl.

KISS

Pia

Thanks doll! Richmond in July! WOOOOOO!! Will the world ever recover LMOO
SMOOCH

Coco

Thanks sweetie, maybe after the summer there'll be pics of you and Brennan in there!
Chicklet loves meeting her SP family!

Hugs

Matt-man

You are my inspiration!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (4:23 PM) : 

Wooo! Nice pictures!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (10:35 AM) : 

Was by yesterday but didn't have time to comment. Thanks for the wonderful post honey. You'll have to give me a lesson in audio codes again.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (12:12 PM) : 

I couldn't listen to the music yesterday, but came back today for it. One of my favorite Beatles tunes. I sure hope we meet this summer. Tall ships are in Halifax in July ...

 

post a comment