Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - guess who...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - guess who...





Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - guess who..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7:30 AM) : 

ah hem.......

you are being watched

bwahahhaahahahahhhaaaaa

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (9:54 AM) : 

Was someone filming "Beach Blanket Bling-O"? Cheers...

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Hey, didn't Bond grow up with those guys?...

 

Blogger Coco said ... (10:40 AM) : 

well, I just lost my appetite ... lol

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11:23 AM) : 

Bond

I have a peeping tom?

Matt

Gives new meaning to the famous movie line: 'shark in the water'.
Salute!

Songbird

Now I never named names.. (pssst.. keep an eye out for the Lincoln Towncar)

Coco

I'll put a disclaimer next time. LOL

 

Blogger Angell said ... (11:59 AM) : 

ROTFLMOO -

Bruno!! Guido!!! Nice of you guys to drop on in....:D

Hey - where's Bond in the speedo?

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (3:19 PM) : 

I got that exact same car tag in the mail too... or was it on my front door step... I don't remember... anyway I've got it too.

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (8:05 PM) : 

ROFL!

Damn I snorted coffee out my nose :P

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:44 PM) : 

Somehow they aren't quite as skeery dressed down to skivvies. LOL!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10:27 PM) : 

I just want you all to know that those men are NOT Italian.. they are Greeks, absolutely 100% sure of it

 

Blogger Gail said ... (12:33 AM) : 

Ummm, I think Mr. T is calling...he wants his necklaces back...

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (7:38 AM) : 

I agree with Mr. B...those are baklava bellies if I've ever seen one!!!!

SMOOCH!!!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (12:55 PM) : 

omg, too funny!

shouldn't Guido be wearing a speedo? Not that I want to see!

HSGRRRR

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (4:27 PM) : 

Oh, that reminds me, I've got to go pay my insurance...**grabs a bottle of massage oil and goes in search of Bond** :P

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:21 PM) : 

Angell

I believe Bond doesn't wear one... hehehe

Dixi

You too huh?

Starrlight

Sorry.. need a squeegee?

Travis

Really? They scare me even more like this... ;)

Bond

um.. no.

Gail

Even Mr T won't touch them...

pia

Sorry, but I know baklava bellies.. those aren't it.. nope! Pasta all the way.

Mary

You'd need brain bleach! HSGRs

Meri

Try not to get fur in the oil this time... ;)

 

post a comment