Anndi's Luggage: Music soothes the soul...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Music soothes the soul...

It's been a rough week. I apologize to my dear bloggosphere friends who I may have neglected lately, life got in the way. Let's hope the crazies are past and blue skies are ahead.








It's a beautiful day to take a stroll...
read a book in the sun...
listen to some fabulous music...


Relax...



Have a great weekend darlings...


Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels:

Comments on "Music soothes the soul..."

 

Blogger Bond said ... (4:20 PM) : 

We've missed you dear friend...hoping your life becomes more open to have you with us, you always put such wonderful thoughts out here for us.

KISS

 

Blogger Dana said ... (4:45 PM) : 

It's been a rough week for nearly everyone, me included. Thanks for reminding us to take time and smell the roses (and in Meri's case, pee on them).

 

Blogger Travis said ... (7:47 PM) : 

Blogs will keep. Take care of business.

Find the silly when you can.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:42 PM) : 

Bondbaby

Thanks babe... Hope I'll be around more..

Kiss

Dana

Indeed my precious friend!

Hugs..

so um.. I should wash the flowers before picking them?

Travis

Thanks Bro.. think the sillies caught up with me.. God help you all! bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Sanni said ... (7:16 AM) : 

I´m sitting on the patio, listening to Etta James "On The 7th Day" (Thanks for this, Anndi. I love it) - enjoying the sun... and reading: Not a book, but your blog =)

Aaaah - perfect Sunday morning (it´s still morning in my part of the world)

*SMOOCH*

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said ... (12:34 PM) : 

nice luggage! ha ha ha

smiles, bee

 

Blogger julie said ... (8:24 PM) : 

Yup Ann....uggie week for me too. I enjoy packing my bags and coming here!


**hugs**

 

Blogger Coco said ... (12:40 PM) : 

Hope this week gets better for you, honey. My thoughts are often with you ... love sent your way.

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (2:17 PM) : 

Music soothes the soul...

So does cowbell!

Rough week, huh? I can relate. I've had my share of misery lately.

I had two Rotties, the best dogs a man could ask for. Duchess died in February, and Xena died last Thursday. Duchess had kidney failure, and Xena had lymphoma. Both were old for Rotties (9 and 8 yrs. old).

You wanna see a big burly bald man cry? Last Thursday would have been the time for it. Fortunately, today is much better, since I don't want to focus on how they died, but instead, on how they lived.

C'est la vie, et c'était une belle vie pour mes chiennes.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:30 PM) : 

Sanni

Pleasure sharing fun little toys with my friends...

**SMOOCH**

Bee

I have a passion for it LOL

Julie

You're welcome here anytime my sweet friend!

**hugs**

Coco

Friends get us through...

**hugs**

Jonathan

Cowbell.. yup! And a good laugh!

Sending big hugs your way you big burly bald man you!

So sorry about your girls.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:30 PM) : 

Sanni

Pleasure sharing fun little toys with my friends...

**SMOOCH**

Bee

I have a passion for it LOL

Julie

You're welcome here anytime my sweet friend!

**hugs**

Coco

Friends get us through...

**hugs**

Jonathan

Cowbell.. yup! And a good laugh!

Sending big hugs your way you big burly bald man you!

So sorry about your girls.

 

post a comment