Anndi's Luggage: Wordless Wednesday - dream vacation spot
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - dream vacation spot




Love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - dream vacation spot"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:05 PM) : 

I wonder if they have a creek too?

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (10:59 PM) : 

I'm betting they have a creek, and you can even rent canoes. You just can't have any paddles.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11:12 PM) : 

how did you get a picture of my home?

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (9:00 AM) : 

LOL!!!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (10:55 AM) : 

boners.com tehehehe

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11:12 AM) : 

buwhahahahahahah... too funny...

 

Blogger Angell said ... (11:24 AM) : 

ROTFLMOO - 'nuff said.

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (11:44 AM) : 

The picture was taken at Boners.com. Now just WHAT were you looking for there, hmmmm? :-p

You know what they probably have a lot of at this Cattle Company?

COWBELL!!! :-D

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1:01 PM) : 

LMOO

That's awesome.

Smooch

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (5:12 PM) : 

Whoa! Is that, like, the perfect name for a cattle ranch or what? LMOO!

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (8:00 AM) : 

hehehehe :))) enjoy the weekend sweetie, bisous!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (9:56 AM) : 

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

HSGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

 

Blogger Julie said ... (5:44 PM) : 

Woooo I love it. I hope that they aren't going belly up!

 

post a comment